No Hard Feelings - Jennifer Lawrence Nude Suplex based on a Craigslist Ad

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There’s a scene in the film where they’re having dinner and she wants to see him play the piano which he doesn’t want to do so J-Law’s character then threatens to tell the restaurant about his sexual escapades, so he decides to play “Maneater” on the piano.
oh shyt more spoilers

*abandons own thread*

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

LMAO I just saw the video. That shyt was clean.

It was pretty clever how they did it too. When she first took her clothes off for the sexy parts they were covering it up only to let it all out when she's going ham and suplexing folks :dead:

J-Law hit a beautiful Release German Suplex.

c30b8e8d861cbe21695d84ad8dcc18be.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
wait what

*googles*

“Every situation that these characters end up in, you’re laughing your butt off,” said Feldman, most known for his work in Broadway’s “Dear Evan Hansen.” “We became so close instantly that nothing ever felt weird or unsafe. It was entirely professional.”

Without missing a beat, Lawrence turned to Feldman and asked, “Even when I put my T-shirt over your head and motor-boated you? You felt safe?”

Feldman deadpanned, “I felt it was an exclusively sterile and professional environment.”

*googles link to actual scene*

OMFG she suplexed a nikka butt-naked!!! WTF???

LMAO I just saw the video. That shyt was clean.

Day 1

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hard to believe in today’s climate that films like American Pie, Tropic Thunder, and maybe even The Hangover couldn’t even be made now. Everyone is so damn sensitive. :hhh:
:mjlol:All of those were trash

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Saw it Saturday. Wasn't great, but it was solid. Give it a B-. I hope it brings R Rated comedies back, but it didn't hit number 1 this weekend so it might be awhile before we see another R Rated comedy.

I can see why people are saying J Law is falling off, but she actually looks better to me older.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Saw it Saturday. Wasn't great, but it was solid. Give it a B-. I hope it brings R Rated comedies back, but it didn't hit number 1 this weekend so it might be awhile before we see another R Rated comedy.

I can see why people are saying J Law is falling off, but she actually looks better to me older.
She’s got that postpartum glow now.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

It's been sitting at #4 for a minute now. Spiderman: ATM got the #1 spot in a chokehold.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Pretty much a ho hum romcom. I got to the hour mark and said where's the conflict. And boom, like magic, it appeared.

I did like Matthew Broderick in it which surprised me because I don't like him in anything.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Pretty much a ho hum romcom. I got to the hour mark and said where's the conflict. And boom, like magic, it appeared.

I did like Matthew Broderick in it which surprised me because I don't like him in anything.
That's cause he comes off as a wishy-washy square and this time it fits his character.