No Jail Time for White Football Player Who Raped Black Mentally Disabled Teammate w/ Hanger

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The latest string of White men who murdered a Black person in a hate crime incident all had histories of violent crime that a judge gave them lenient sentences for. The old man who shot James Means in West Virginia? He kicked his pregnant daughter in the stomach and beat his wife, judge was lenient. The Cac who shot Joe Mcknight? He beat someone up in a previous road rage incident, no jail time. The neo-Nazi who ran that Black kid over in Portland? A violent criminal past any Black person wouldve been thrown under the jail for, but he was let back into society as if he wasnt a risk to the general public.
Cacs are happy to let their sociopaths go free, so I hope this terrorist goes on to victimise White society in some horrific way.
Theyre "reedeemmable" :snoop:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
If some cac every did something this volatile and demonic to any of my close family and got away i would have no choice but and see they have an early grave i think the judge should also be held accoutable and punished for letting this shyt go

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
White folks will look out for each other with no shame..something many Black folks need to learn.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Judge Gives No Jail Time to Thug Who Raped Mentally Disabled Teammate With Hanger & Called Him a N*gger
By Erika Fernandez -
February 28, 2017

The justice system continues to fail us as these sort of criminals get away with serious crimes. John R. K. Howard is not getting any jail time after he assaulted his mentally disabled teammate with a coat hanger.

The injustices are far too real these days. 19-year old John R. K. Howard is getting zero jail for his grotesque actions.

Former high school football player John R. K. Howard entered a so-called “Alford plea,” meaning he maintains his innocence while admitting a judge or jury would likely find him guilty. He was sentenced to probation and community service, and his conviction might be entirely dismissed at a later date.

The Twin Falls Times-News writes that supporters of the black player see the sentencing as “a slap on the wrist for a privileged white teen who preyed on a disabled teammate from the only black family in town.”

Howard, who pleaded guilty to felony injury of a child, had originally been charged with sexual assault. But prosecutors later decided that, while they were confident they could prove Howard kicked the coat hanger into his teammate’s rectum, the act did not constitute a sex crime. District Judge Randy Stoker agreed, and approved the plea deal for a lesser charge in December.

The judge is now under fire after Howard basically got away with a slap on the wrist. The way the whole attack took place will have you outraged.

In addition to the criminal cases at the state level, the mentally disabled young man’s parents are also pursuing a federal civil case, which is still ongoing. “The truth will come out,” the family’s attorney in that case said, according to The Guardian.

The case has been explosive in the tiny town of Dietrich, Idaho, a community of about 330 people. Last May, The Washington Post described a town “torn apart” when Tim and Shelly McDaniel accused three football players of a monthslong campaign of racist bullying of their adopted son, culminating in the assault.

The couple says they reported the bullying but the school did nothing — Howard was a football star with “ties to a prominent Dietrich family,” the Post wrote, and Shelly McDaniel said she was “just shunned” when she went to administrators for help. Then, after the assault, the couple took legal action.

The Guardian has more on the specific allegation of assault, which began with an invitation for a hug:

“The young man said that one of his friends motioned for him to come over and hugged him while another player shoved a hanger into his anus. Then, the victim said, Howard kicked the hanger, which pushed it further into his rectum.

” ‘Pain that I have never felt took over my body,’ he said during the April hearing, according to the transcript obtained by the Guardian. ‘I screamed, but afterwards, I kept it to myself.’ “

Throughout this whole ordeal, the young man who will remain nameless, kept referring to these individuals as his friends. He also shared several names that he was called such as “fried chicken,” “watermelon,” “Kool-Aid” and “grape soda,” which obviously has racial connotation.

For the time being, Howard has been sentenced to probation and community service, because that’ll teach him to not assault others ever again. Thankfully, there are smart people out there. According to the Daily Mail, there is a petition going around and it’s asking for the judge on the case, Randy Stoker, to be disbarred.

If you don’t believe that white privilege is a thing, start opening your eyes and ears

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fukk these CAC ass judges man... This verdict was bullshyt!!! Slap on the wrists as usual in the white judicial system for a heinous crime. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
White folks will look out for each other with no shame..something many Black folks need to learn.

Black people in general don't have enough power to look out for each other. Keep in mind the coli is the same place that disparages Black's from being police officers(and that's the most basic level) let alone lawyers and judges.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
As a person born with a physical impairment, this is why I stay on guard when it comes to dealing with people. I just hope that karma comes back to him tenfold for what he did. Did dude not think life was already hard for the victim he chose to abuse/sexually assault? Then to make matters worse you got a corrupt ass judge that just let the p.o.s. walk free. I hope that summa bytch gets disbarred. The legal system in this country is just wild (for a lack of a better term).

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sick ass crackas.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg