No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Worry about yourself? Meanwhile you stay in our thread and I don’t have a single post in y’all thread. Got an alert for every new post here worried about what we do next. Y’all have one * title and acting like you’re collecting chips annually now. Crooting is the lifeblood of college sports. Winning recruiting battles is what led to multiple national championships, a 20 year run against y’all, and putting the most players in the league outside of Tuscaloosa. Now it doesn’t matter because of one outlier * title. Keep thinking whiffing on easy targets and having a class in the 50s means nothing.
First of all.. please keep using the * in your posts. We love it. I swear to you.. we do.

Secondly.. yall recruited better than us for those 20 years, yet these last three years yall got your shyt pushed back in. Why is that? I’ll tell you why. Yall soft as fukk and your coach is a hoe. I’m sorry that you don’t wanna hear that.. but yall as soft as we were in the rich rod days. (With better recruiting classes of course)

And you’re right. Recruiting is the lifeblood of a program.. but it’s a new time. On top of recruiting, the portal is gonna prove to be just as important, to plug in those holes. And DEVELOPMENT is bigger and more important. Now more than ever. Give me top 10-15 classes with out development.. and I’ll take that over top 3 classes.. filled with dudes that are all about themselves and that don’t get developed properly.

But keep parading your recruiting classes. It all y’all got these days.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Best RBs, Best DBs, Best DL, Best WRs and none of their QBs made mistakes in spring practice

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::damn:
game-of-thrones-scared.gif

And you forgot the genius that is known as Ryan Day on the sidelines :mjcry:

It's really over.. innit? :francis:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ryan Day: I'm not the only one who finds this mildly humorous, am I? Ohio State failed to beat Michigan or win the Big Ten for the third straight season in 2023. It missed out on the College Football Playoff, too. Yet Day climbs six spots to No. 2, ahead of a coach with two national titles to his name.

:mjlol:

Thanks for the link :mjgrin: