No Mo' Taco's in the War Room! Dallas Cowboys 2023 draft thread

Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team got no better. Schoon over Torrance. Overshown over Clark Phillips iii. Vaughn over Zach Evans. These type of decisions add up -- its the difference between actually getting better, or basically staying the same. We stayed the same
At the end of the day none of these dudes have proven anything. Just wait till they play to come to these judgements. Every cowboy player you listed could easily be better than the guy you're comparing them too. Draft position is all relative.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yea in 1 out of 7 seasons, why use 1 season to tell the story of dudes career, that's juts lazy, dak has never been an interception prone qb, last year is an anomaly until proven otherwise.
Ion even fuc with Dak but I too, think like this. For the sake of the Cowboys I hope it’s an anomaly. Our defense is too good to let our offense be the reason we can’t win. Dak we’ll be a MVP candidate

:unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ion even fuc with Dak but I too, think like this. For the sake of the Cowboys I hope it’s an anomaly. Our defense is too good to let our offense be the reason we can’t win. Dak we’ll be a MVP candidate

:unimpressed:
Defense that blew two touchdowns leads twice is "too good"

Defense that got 40 pieced by a team that only averages 20 is "too good".

Defense that was about to lose to the Texans until Dak stepped in and saved them is "too good."

what-whatd.gif

Pressure rate been ran off twitter more times for being a cacpublican than he got sacks in a playoff game but the defense is "too good."

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We have to be the only team where the fanbase blames the defense for our QB just feeding the other team interceptions over the middle.

Dak went out his way to just start giving the Packers free possessions. For a minute there, it looked like he was about to do the same against the Bears.

First 49ers playoff game, he waited until the 4th quarter against a preventive shell defense to finally start moving the chains.

Second 49ers playoff game, he already threw the game away by halftime.

He probably holds more unofficial OTA linkups with Wilson, Diggs, and LVE over our actual receiving core. So he can practice his throws over the middle.

Guy threw a pick 6 in like 4 consecutive games and is the only QB in our franchise history to lose with a 14pt lead entering the 4th.

But yeah, it’s the nose tackle and slot corner’s fault :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
My longhorn brehs

Will Overshown help w these Read-Option QBs we have in the division (Daniel Jones and Black Daniel Jones) or are these cacs on CZ just hyping him up? :jbhmm: