No More Time For Fun-Fun, We Got A Division To Run: Carolina Panthers 2019 Offseason Thread

Who are the Biggest Hoes In The NFC South??

• Flabby Ice and the Bird-brained Failcons

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Broke Boi Brees and the Swamp Water Aints

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • QB Crab Legs and the TB Irrelevant fukks

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • All Of Thee Above...

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Trai Turner was trying to recruit Eric Berry.

With Reid pretty much being a box safety, and with Berry’s past injuries, would Berry even be a good fit? We need a center fielding, good coverage, ball hawk alongside of Reid. I don’t know if Reid can do that anymore.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

With Reid pretty much being a box safety, and with Berry’s past injuries, would Berry even be a good fit? We need a center fielding, good coverage, ball hawk alongside of Reid. I don’t know if Reid can do that anymore.

Wish we coulda made a play for DJ :why:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

Isn’t Eric Berry a box safety too?

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

Yeah EB still got juice. That chiefs defense regressed as a whole to me. And i think a change of scenery would do him good. Like Mathieu had with Houston once he left Arizona.

Yeah Eric still good, you gotta think man he aint played in a year, minus lil individual workouts, he aint have no training camp, no OTAs, no preseason. Didnt know the playbook and still had to start. And played extremely well.

He avoided injuries, now he's got a whole program with the team. You gonna see him in a lot more packages in the year. I mean, he's essentially our lead DB now.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Yea, that’s what I thought and with that Achilles injury, he’d def be a “box” safety now.

I know Trai was pushing for him, but with Reid here already, it would be a bit redundant to bring him on

Reid can play both though, and LB if we need to, as SF showed us. I dont wanna pay too much for berry, but for the right amount, hell yeah

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
KindlyBlueEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Bojangles' Cajun Filet Biscuit Combo $5.49