No need for a catchy title, it's on site with them Bulldogs: #7 GA Bulldogs @ TN Vols

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Fromm the hotter hand? Eason slings the ball and this dude is throwing 20 times a game max? How is Eason not the better option? It's not like they weren't winning with him.

I meant to say that he SHOULD have the opportunity to win the job back. I'm firmly in your camp as far as this goes, this dude is aight and that's it but he is just a freshman

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fromm was a 5 star recruit too why are y'all acting like he isn't talented lol? He looks way better than Eason did as a freshman
I think Fromm is talented as well I just disagree that he looks way better than Eason did last year. I think the team is just way better. Like we aren't ever gonna need Fromm to throw 50 times to win a game this year. Last year that was a necessity at times. All respect to Fromm for being ready and doing exactly what is asked of him but I don't think the situations are comparable

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I meant to say that he SHOULD have the opportunity to win the job back. I'm firmly in your camp as far as this goes, this dude is aight and that's it but he is just a freshman
Eason was a freshman...........

Like I said, the team loves Fromm. You don't pull him until you have to

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eason was a freshman...........

Like I said, the team loves Fromm. You don't pull him until you have to
I meant that in the sense that the expectations aren't and shouldnt be too high for him since he is just a true freshman

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

20170930161930.jpg

20170930171209.jpg

Btw, @Reaper of Threads , keep your day job, breh. :francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I meant that in the sense that the expectations aren't and shouldnt be too high for him since he is just a true freshman
All I know is you're not beating Bama or any of the big dawgs from the other conferences with Fromm. Eason as a freshman was better than this dude is right now. I'm genuinely confused as to how GA are seriously entertaining a championship run with this kid likely running up against Bama, Clemson, Michigan or OSU defenses. Like did @AVXL list trash ass Notre Dame as what convinced you? It's your squad but looking from the outside we all think you guys sound nuts.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All I know is you're not beating Bama or any of the big dawgs from the other conferences with Fromm. Eason as a freshman was better than this dude is right now. I'm genuinely confused as to how GA are seriously entertaining a championship run with this kid likely running up against Bama, Clemson, Michigan or OSU defenses. Like did @AVXL list trash ass Notre Dame as what convinced you? It's your squad but looking from the outside we all think you guys sound nuts.
Eason wasn't better at this point than Fromm

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
People asking for Eason to come back &
start aren't paying attention to this program or the QB situation. The team is responding to Fromm and are playing well with him as the QB. It's sucks for Jacob that he lost his spot because of injury, it really does, but that's football. Kirby would be a fool to bench the QB who he's 5-0 with so far

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

No he wasn't. He was an inaccurate, big armed kid who struggled with reading defenses, consistently playing with poise or even getting the team lined up during last season (late into the yr). He was a true freshman so I gave him a pass but you can't seriously tell me you watched UGA football last season and saw him play last yr and that he was better through 5 games than Fromm has been.

Fromm has played with more poise, better accuracy and has been a better decision maker. You acting like we benching an All American or even an All SEC performer at QB with Eason now behind Fromm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I disagree. A good coach could easily maximize all the talent these TN rosters be having.
Butch just isn't innovative at all. Dude really be calling read option plays with a QB that ain't a threat to keep it :dead:
Legit got two or 3 nfl players on our offense yet we get pitched a shutout:rudy:

That nikka gotta go.:camby:

Chip Kelly would break records with the players we have on offense.

Butch Jones is just a joke. He shouldn't be allowed to coach in the power 5.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Was at LSU homecoming.

Breh is full :eat:

Not surprised, I told yall two weeks ago Georgia was going whoop us. Butch is a trash coach.

I was out there too, was a good time until the game started.

Sad to see Butch go, he had that scrappy, rare, uncanny ability to just find ways to lose games. I really don't think Chip Kelly would come to UT where he'd have to recruit better than he ever has and face Alabama once a year.