No one is listening to Taker’s podcast 6 Feet Under?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nah :yeshrug:

I already have my 'old wrestling racist podcast' spot filled by Cornette, so there hasn't really been an opening.

Also, I checked out the video youtube version and hearing him casually in his regular speaking voice just feels wrong. I can't :hubie: I don't know no Mark Calloway, and Undertaker don't sound like that and don't have opinions on 'cool spots', that nikka a deadman

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah :yeshrug:

I already have my 'old wrestling racist podcast' spot filled by Cornette, so there hasn't really been an opening.

Also, I checked out the video youtube version and hearing him casually in his regular speaking voice just feels wrong. I can't :hubie: I don't know no Mark Calloway, and Undertaker don't sound like that and don't have opinions on 'cool spots', that nikka a deadman
There’s only certain stories I wanna hear from him and so far the one about Sting is the only ep I wanna check out.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
When did he become racist?

I know he’s a blue lives guy. I know TSC believes all white wrestlers are racist. Which is understandable with the history of the business.

But I don’t remember any incidents involving Taker being racist.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When did he become racist?

I know he’s a blue lives guy. I know TSC believes all white wrestlers are racist. Which is understandable with the history of the business.

But I don’t remember any incidents involving Taker being racist.
I know he’s MAGA Mark but I don’t remember reading anything close to racist about him. The dude chilled with a crew backstage with a bunch of brown and black guys. What kind of “racist” does that? :heh:

I couldn’t care less about his political beliefs. I just wanna hear stories he was involved with during his time in the E.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think taker is racist:manny:

But that co host makes it a difficult listen especially when you know taker ain’t really gon pull the wool back