No other community/race has the term “educated lame”

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't heard educated lame anywhere outside this thread. But if there is a sentiment, a lot of "educated", "mididle class" folk got a superiority complex towards everybody else. That's why they get clowned.

So "broke boy" don't get tossed around the hood daily? Drill rap has its roots in classim.. Why do dudes in the hood get money then move next door to that same uppity nikka?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black people aren't making fun of you because you are smart. Nikka nerds and educated lames are pretentious people who think their education or intellect puts them above people. We know the definition behind these terms and yet you still want to use them broadly.

Exactly, white people just use terms like “know-it-all” or “pretentious” when describing those from their group.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think you contradicted yourself breh

you said black people consider a nerd someone who is educated while other races base it on them being socially awkward.

then then said two people of the same intellect in the black community would be treated differently based on “swag” for lack of a better term. You used the smart trey songz and said he’s respected, but the smart Russ isn’t. Doesn’t that imply we also base whether or not you are a nerd on social status and not intellect?

Let me know if I’m wrong
No because Russell Wilson isn’t socially awkward or weird. He’s a normal breh who rejected street culture. When you’re a smart white guy you’re allowed to have a wide range of personality traits and still thrive and be respected. In the black community being respected STARTS with acting street. It’s the baseline for everything and if you lack this, even if your personality is otherwise normal (eg: Russ) people won’t respect you. So smart black brehs who are respected do exist, but only because their personality nearly fits into the archetype of what black people accept when it comes to masculinity, aka: a smart breh with a splash of street/hood.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No because Russell Wilson isn’t socially awkward or weird. He’s a normal breh who rejected street culture. When you’re a smart white guy you’re allowed to have a wide range of personality traits and still thrive and be respected. In the black community being respected STARTS with acting street. It’s the baseline for everything and if you lack this, even if your personality is otherwise normal (eg: Russ) people won’t respect you. So smart black brehs who are respected do exist, but only because their personality nearly fits into the archetype of what black people accept when it comes to masculinity, aka: a smart breh with a splash of street/hood.

I guess I read the first post wrong. I get it. :ehh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the black community being educated isn’t as valuable as in other communities. I know for me I didn’t apply myself as much growing up because I was focused on girls and sports. It wasn’t a priority for me to get good grades. And I was influenced by my friends also to not take school serious but to hang out, party and bullsh*t. By the time I got to college and matured, I discovered I was actually a good student and could’ve went alot further in a lot less time if I had focused in high school like I did in college. White kids don’t have the same sort of problems. From what I remember in high school, even the popular white kids were in AP and Honors courses, had good grades, and all went to college right after high school whereas a lot of popular black kids were undecided at graduation and ended up not going to college/trade school and took years before they set out on a path (like I did). On average, these white kids come from families that are wealthier. Their parents are doctors, lawyers, engineers, business owners, financiers, nurses, professors etc. So they know off rip if they want to replicate their parents lifestyle and be successful like them, they need to go to college or at the very least have a high paying trade. So that’s why smart kids aren’t mocked as much (they’re still mocked, just a lot less) in other communities. Because they know flunking school and not having a real career path is more lame.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
I’ve never even heard that shyt in real life. Educated lame or nikka nerd.:gucci:. it’s either you a lame , nerd , geek, etc or not.. nobody makes up new names for that shyt. Kids will make fun of anyone for nerdy shyt especially if you pretentious about it. It’s not a exclusive black thing :mjtf:

Daps
In the black community being educated isn’t as valuable as in other communities. I know for me I didn’t apply myself as much growing up because I was focused on girls and sports. It wasn’t a priority for me to get good grades. And I was influenced by my friends also to not take school serious but to hang out, party and bullsh*t. By the time I got to college and matured, I discovered I was actually a good student and could’ve went alot further in a lot less time if I had focused in high school like I did in college. White kids don’t have the same sort of problems. From what I remember in high school, even the popular white kids were in AP and Honors courses, had good grades, and all went to college right after high school whereas a lot of popular black kids were undecided at graduation and ended up not going to college/trade school and took years before they set out on a path (like I did). On average, these white kids come from families that are wealthier. Their parents are doctors, lawyers, engineers, business owners, financiers, nurses, professors etc. So they know off rip if they want to replicate their parents lifestyle and be successful like them, they need to go to college or at the very least have a high paying trade. So that’s why smart kids aren’t mocked as much (they’re still mocked, just a lot less) in other communities. Because they know flunking school and not having a real career path is more lame.

Your "friends" were crabs in the barrel. A "friend" isn't going to discourage another friend from fulfilling their goals/dreams/potential even if their paths diverge. You viewed them as friends they viewed you as a pawn.

It comes down to people not being able to read other people well and underestimating how willfully and proactively evil people are deep down

Like I mentioned earlier this is why people like groups, it's easier to pressure other people as a crab in the barrel to keep them on the level you want them to be, aka easier to make pawns/jump starts for their self esteem out of people "loser", "what you going to be alone like a loser?", other manipulative phrases to keep you on the level they want. Pawns to me.:mjlol:
Those type of people NEED other people to live because they are nothing without them. Self esteem parasites. Energetically I don't know how someone doesn't pick up on that and get tired of it. Bunch of low self esteem parasitic people out there I'm not responsible for your low self esteem :mjlol:

I also had "friends" who tried to discourage me from going to college or doing as I willed. Luckily I KNEW exactly what they were doing. Once someone reveals themselves as one of "those", a crab in the barrel or a Nietzche manipulator, I learn to play the game and treat them like pawns, getting what I need out of the "friendship" while they laugh thinking I'm following any of their manipulation. Classic crab in the barrel move.

Those friends ain't doing shyt with their lives now on than reliving middle school/high school everyday in their minds. Literally. That's depressing. I can see the sadness and hopelessness in their lives now they have to live life after school.

The highlight of someone's life shouldn't be something as temporary as school. Sad thing is a lot of those people didn't even try or try to improve, they just gave up and try to make middle/high school the best time of their lives knowing or not knowing what was waiting for them once it was over.

1st question anyone always ask me is what am I doing how much does it make,etc. basically I see right through it it's annoying when people assume you're dumb. Dumb people thrive in groups.

Plenty of people with "friends", I know a lot of people, I'm known, I'm popular, etc. when in reality they are surrounded by a bunch of crabs in the barrel.

Last edited:

Kool Ted

I.X.E.
Daps
Reppin
nWo New Breed
People get upset when people try to be themselves unapologetically.

clapping-hands-gif-15.gif

Thats real talk D.B.C. and I agree.