No Stan Shyr, What Makes The MCU Great In Your Opinion?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I think the progression overall and the character development from tony being an egotistical jackass to ultimately giving his life to save millions of lives to a minor character like jimmy woo learning close up magic because he liked how scott lang did it.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The planning....the planning.

Actors aint all that great...neither are the stories tbh

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
the planning
the fact that each individual movie is completely different from the last in tone, character, and setting
the payoffs
I think that’s what sets their movies apart from the mid 2000s I can really say that spiderman movies felt different but the others then not so much maybe xmen 1 to x men 2

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The planning and character development are great points. I would add the source material is a big reason for their success. From the 1940s to the present a % of the population had been following comic book stories and characters and once in a blue these stories/characters bubble up into general pop culture. Having a cross generational fan base like that is very unique. Besides DC I don't think any medium, genre, franchise can claim that. One continuous story that has had it's big changes and reboots but still one continuous story.

Daps
The long term planning is unprecedented. And I think they mastered the 4 quadrant movie. Aside from Thor 2, I don’t think they’ve made an objectively bad movie. They’ve made forgettable popcorn fare, but even the lesser movies are still well made and more or less cohesive. Having that across 20+ movies is crazy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They told a cohesive story over a decade of comic book movies with minimal plot holes and multiple characters and made it all fit despite the difference of the power levels of the characters

A+ work and effort.

I give them the ambitious long story arc. :ld:

But a lot of them films were forgettable, and a lot of them were solely carried for the Thanos arc. :manny: Without it, the draw would have been a lot more limited.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That finger snap ,opening night in a packed theater ,

“Thanos will be back” flashes on screen and hearing audible gasp from the crowd was a legendary moment....

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GOAT movie viewing experience.... between that and the first time I saw BP