No thread on Gina Views?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah sun yesterday I was tryna watch an interview on there and got up to 17:50 and Adam drops a monkey joke.

This was straight up Joe Rogan casual racism and these two nikkas supposed to be super California gangsters and they laughin and cacklin. shut it off right there.

Topic: She be looking chopped a lot, big belly hangin out, cheap clothes, cheap hair.. She got this real hood rat look to her I don’t like.

She a hood but she skinny as hell

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Nah sun yesterday I was tryna watch an interview on there and got up to 17:50 and Adam drops a monkey joke.

This was straight up Joe Rogan casual racism and these two nikkas supposed to be super California gangsters and they laughin and cacklin. shut it off right there. U cud see the lil nikka in the shades wanted to press the issue and got scared.

Topic: She be looking chopped a lot, big belly hangin out, cheap clothes, cheap hair.. She got this real hood rat look to her I don’t like.

I don't think NoJumper lasts in its current form
Nikkas going to wise up and start asking for more money
Or just leave
It's a lot of dumb shyt, I see host beef coming (Flakko)

It's reached its peak as a platform, big guests won't fukk with them

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I really hate they put her on a show with that clown Flacko. She seems real cool and when she’s with AD, TRell she can be entertaining. I don’t see her going far being with dude though. I never watched her other show prior that got canned.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
I really hate they put her on a show with that clown Flacko. She seems real cool and when she’s with AD, TRell she can be entertaining. I don’t see her going far being with dude though. I never watched her other show prior that got canned.

That's what happens when you value the platform more than your standards
(Or you have none)

She has enough connects she could do her own show

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
A095-A816-EA5-F-4-D23-9-B90-2-A453-ADF07-C3.jpg

An example.

That whole outfit, the hair allat Is what they be having on the big booty mannequins infront the beauty supply store. She’s one of those skinny girls with a belly cuz they eat nothin but corn chips and sprite. Shorty is dirt.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
A095-A816-EA5-F-4-D23-9-B90-2-A453-ADF07-C3.jpg

An example.

That whole outfit, the hair allat Is what they be having on the big booty mannequins infront the beauty supply store. She’s one of those skinny girls with a belly cuz they eat nothin but corn chips and sprite. Shorty is dirt.
Damn, tell me how you really feel
:russ:

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
I don't think NoJumper lasts in its current form
Nikkas going to wise up and start asking for more money
Or just leave
It's a lot of dumb shyt, I see host beef coming (Flakko)

It's reached its peak as a platform, big guests won't fukk with them
If I was them I’d milk this this as long as I can and dip, I know they making at least 6 figures each over there