No toilet, no problem: Lady poops in China Metro

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
oh yea they get down like that, pretty foul.
But the one kid in the airplane :mindblown: the plane hadn't even took off yet:why: and what do you mean the bathroom wasn't big enough? how is that an issue, I can see if he said it wasn't clean.. and the parent, that's about as bad as these hood rats having their 2 year old twerking on worldstar.. WHY?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But the one kid in the airplane :mindblown: the plane hadn't even took off yet:why: and what do you mean the bathroom wasn't big enough? how is that an issue, I can see if he said it wasn't clean.. and the parent, that's about as bad as these hood rats having their 2 year old twerking on worldstar.. WHY?
No idea man, I'm not chinese, I'm baffled my damn self. Seen one dude one time run with his daughter to one of those ashtrays that be on top of the trash bin, pull her pants down and let her take a leak in it (guess she was about to piss herself). this was right at the elevator too, right under the buttons. One min Im pushing a button, next min like :dwillhuh::scust::dame:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
still pretty common. It's a little taboo now because of all the economic development, but more people used to get down like that 20 or 30 years ago:yeshrug:. Goverment been trying to get people to stop spitting everywhere, but old habits die hard.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
CHINA :scust:

THE NATURE BOY STILL REMEMBERS THE TIME BIG VAN VADER SCREAMED OUT "IT'S VADER TIME" WHILE DROPPING A NUKE SIZED shyt ON SOME RESTAURANT FLOOR IN SHENZHEN :damn:

vadertime.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some women did this at West 4th Street station in the NY Subway before, so you can't shyt on China as a whole for this :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still pretty common. It's a little taboo now because of all the economic development, but more people used to get down like that 20 or 30 years ago:yeshrug:. Goverment been trying to get people to stop spitting everywhere, but old habits die hard.

:Laff: :dead: