No vax crowd, would you be open to a jab developed from Cuba? (Hypothetically)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Disclaimer to ANYONE entering the thread: Please don't turn this into childish fukkery :snoop: I'm not saying anyone should get anything and I understand the concerns people have with the jab. This is just an interesting story and I'd like to hear from others for perspective. Sometimes that's all the conversation needs to be.

NPR is running a story about how Cuba has developed 5 vaccines. Being Cuba of course, they're a bit isolated yet free from the "NWO"-ish type of concerns with your Pfizers, Modernas, J&Js, etc. The only thing is their up to 5 now :whoo: 85% of the country is fully vaccinated according to their standard. Time will tell what adverse affects this may have on them.

Would you be more open to a jab from a place like Cuba? Why or why not now importantly? And again: Let's keep the convo healthy. If you're staunch on getting the vaccine or have some grudge against those who don't, you should probably reduce your participation to questions.
NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
I’m not an anti-backer but I trust Cuba. They have stayed solid as a nation for decades.