‘Nobody’ | FEB 2021 | starring Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul as John Wick)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
People clamoring to go to the theater so badly, and yet EVERYTHING that's come out so far HASNT been worthy of it.

Think about it....EVERY movie which dropped this year would have had people MAD had they paid full theater prices for it, except for "Judas..." and apparently this movie. :stopitslime:
So you wouldn't see this in a theatre, how esle are going to see it, especially if you comparing it to mortal kombat, which was the point of this discussion.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did the russians actually kill anybody other than that one dude in the night club :mjlol:

When he was talking to dude after he caused the car to flip over and then the camera panned to dude and he was :dead::mjlol:

I guess this is the dude you call when John Wick takes vacation:mjlol:

Dude set his house on fire and drove off in his neighbors car with everyone in the neighborhood just looking like :dwillhuh:

Then they just moved so I guess the police were never like what happened to your house and who are all these dead bodies in it :mjlol:

Another movie that was good for all the wrong reasons , but I knew this when I saw it had Christopher fukking Lloyd in it :mjlol:

Every single movie he has been in, in the last 10 years, my first thought is always " i thought he was dead":mjlol:

Daps
Watched this tonight.

It was :banderas:

I really enjoyed it. Not realistic but not too fantasy centered either. This movie sits in that sweet spot that John Wick sits in, a movie about action that doesn't take itself too seriously but also doesn't start doing all kinds of unrealistic stuff just to increase fukkery for no reason. Not too hot not too cold just right :banderas: