Nobody was messing with the Basham Brothers solo runs???

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
After JBL’s Cabinet ran it’s course, Doug and Danny Basham went back to variations of their developmental gimmicks

Danny Basham I think had one match on Heat and I never heard from him again

Doug Basham had a handful of Velocity matches. He’d cut little mini promos before the matches. I actually always been a fan of that leg lariat finisher, and I think I was using it a lot on SVR 06:pachaha:

Just posting this to show what they were doing before they were paired together and called up to Smackdown

Both their themes :dj2::stylin:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nice thread. I had been looking for videos of their matches from OVW.... heard good things about The Machine and the Damaja from their run in Ohio.

I had heard the same thing too. Same thing with Rob Conway and Nick Dinsmore. Crazy that Dinsmore had the most success out of them, and that was playing a special needs gimmick :martin:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I didn't really have a lotta time in '05 to be at home on late Saturday... but I do know the only place they even got TV time was on Velocity... if I didn't randomly catch that, I wouldn't have known they were still on the roster.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I had heard the same thing too. Same thing with Rob Conway and Nick Dinsmore. Crazy that Dinsmore had the most success out of them, and that was playing a special needs gimmick :martin:

Turning Dinsmore, a brilliant technical wrestler, into Eugene had to be a rib that got out of fukking hand :russ: