NoDotWon - Throwbacks (Mixtape)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
25162950522_f7b4bc5697.jpg

Click for alternative link

Yesterday I decided to go back through some of my older material and put it together as a mixtape, I remastered all of the songs and made sure the levels/sound quality was consistent. It's a very short tape that's leading up to an album I'm working on, I'm hoping to drop that in April/May.

@hexagram23 @biscuitsnbangers @JaeS @Art Barr @mobbinfms @Insensitive @Wallychamp @KILLAKUTT7 @stomachlines @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @CSquare43 @The_Hillsta @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @stirfry220 @ODOT META

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Flow is nasty, reminds me of my prime
:steviej:

But seriously, good shyt man, adjusting the flow for the tempo of each beat.

I don't think what you talk about is important at this point. I focused on all else and it was on point, the clearness of the voice, the delivery and all that.

I enjoyed it
:leon:

:salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I told you dudes yesterday this guy is dope as fukk.

@FruitOfTheVale I dunno what avenues you have available to you or how your rap career is going but you should hit somebody like Gibbs on Twitter and at the very least let him hear your shyt. You got some serious talent.

Fred.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
You speakin on some real shyt bruh...This shyt right here....:whoo::salute:

Who did you grow up listening to out here? Got any older fam that used to put you on?

Fosho bruh I appreciate you listening. I grew up on a lot of music and I've been inspired by a lot of artists, If I had to name one I'd have to say The Jacka was my biggest influence. I've listened to some of everything though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That song "Night By The Sea" could easily be a single if you added a catchy little hook.

Fred.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Flow is nasty, reminds me of my prime
:steviej:

But seriously, good shyt man, adjusting the flow for the tempo of each beat.

I don't think what you talk about is important at this point. I focused on all else and it was on point, the clearness of the voice, the delivery and all that.

I enjoyed it
:leon:

:salute:

Thank you for listening. Back in the day I used to make jacked instrumental tapes and freestyle off the top over them every day. I picked a wide selection of beats on purpose to be able to freestyle over any beat, it helped with being able to hear myself over different production as far as constructing songs.

I told you dudes yesterday this guy is dope as fukk.

@FruitOfTheVale I dunno what avenues you have available to you or how your rap career is going but you should hit somebody like Gibbs on Twitter and at the very least let him hear your shyt. You got some serious talent.

Fred.

I got a few avenues locally, I've been taking my time though because I want to make sure my album is right before I open any doors I might not be able to open again.