Nominate a TLR Mod

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
You would make a perfect tlr mod, you're obviously gay so you see shyt from a females point of view. I vote for Phourtay...

NOT!!!

fukk outta here and go find a job nicca ole fukk ass nikka. There comes a time when a man has to understand playing the guitar on the corners in NO for change is not following his dreams. Im on you now nicca, that ugly bytch Femme deleted posts of mine going in on your old,fakkit, loser ass.

:laff:

fendi da prince of ATL.

Sentenza

Banned
Daps
I think you all know that I am fair and objective when put into a position of power, so I nominate myself.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I deserve the nomination. If I get the position, I'll bring change we can believe in:obama:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
top 5 suggestion?

Loose
Loose
Loose
Loose
Loose

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Real sh1t though, i'm not the most popular poster but that's the beauty of it.

On a side note: Fellas if we do get it poppin with a bunch of females on here niccas have to chill out slightly with exposing the chicks and running them away. Man we can all eat and have titty pics galore and not have the hoes scared to talk like they were on SOHH. Let the bytches talk about slutty moments without them being called all kinds of names so this sh1t can be 100.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thanks for the love brehs, but i wouldn't want to be a mod, i like to be amongst the people, even though i post alot and im on this ish alot, i've rubbed to many shoudlers, and i wouldn't want anyone to be like i'm not going to post here because reincar is mod or something

a nicca like liggins gets my vote

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
thanks for the love brehs, but i wouldn't want to be a mod, i like to be amongst the people, even though i post alot and im on this ish alot, i've rubbed to many shoudlers, and i wouldn't want anyone to be like i'm not going to post here because reincar is mod or something

a nicca like liggins gets my vote

ya liggins was hated by the mods too

id vote for him

a big fukk you to sohh

:win:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Make me mod of something but vote mowlgi because i wont be using this name musch longer