Nore claims he was the first NYC artist to work with Southern artists + first NYC artist to throw money at the strip club

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He also said he was trying for the longest to get at No Limit for a Beats by the Pound instrumental but it was hard to get in contact with their camp cause if you called their office, a guy would pick up the line like "hello, hold up one second we're gon' connect you", then pick it up right back using a different voice like "yeah hold on P got you". :wtf: :laff:

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few more dropped that year, Big Puns Capital Punishment and Aquemini, Nore bumped his head and I liked his album N.O.R.E but he was not the hottest artists that year by any means (His single Superthug got play I know so that is true).

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:heh: This the same nikka that said he was hottest rapper in 98 too :dead:
He was though. The Spring into Summer was Nore & X. So if anything, they were neck and neck. Nore was like the most featured. Jay & OutKast weren't until fall.

Of course he wasn't the first to work with southern rappers, but he was the first to work with David Banner, and one of Lil Wayne's first NY feature. I think Mega was the actual first for Wayne

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
:laff: That story of No Limit reminds me of the intro of Make Em Say Ughh with 4 Tay
When Nore started talking about calling the office, i swear thats what i thought he was going with it lol. I thought Nore was going to say that they asked him to say UGHHHH to test him :dead: