Normani shytted on All Others at VMA Awards 2019

Superstar
Daps
that was a pretty good performance......but u won't hear about this girl next year...quote me!...:mjgrin:
noted :birdman:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Lol! Above average is stretching it a bit:patrice:but sure. She can have it.
To me she just epitomizes white aggressive mediocrity being shoved down America’s throat as amazing. :snoop:
It's not like you listen to her music. I'm not saying she's some amazing talent just that she isn't talentless.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
that was a pretty good performance......but u won't hear about this girl next year...quote me!...:mjgrin:
It all depends on how smart her PR machine is. They been doing well so far with the collaborations she’s been doing.
Khalid and Sam Smith were EXCELLENT moves. Associating with Ariana is a power play too. She covering all bases so far. As for longevity...only time will tell.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's not like you listen to her music. I'm not saying she's some amazing talent just that she isn't talentless.
I’ve listened to Taylor Swift, that’s WHY I feel that way about her. I think Out of the Woods was a cool track.:francis:
I just don’t overhype white female artists when they only so-so. That’s what the rest of the world is for. :yeshrug:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Any time a black person is getting props and start getting major praise these c00ns and cacs hate it with a passion. They start trying to derail the thread by trying to somehow link that black person to somebody white(Sam Smith) and try to make it seem like somebody white is the reason for their praise(Sam Smith) or try to bring up a white person to derail(Taylor Swift) or even try to claim their are international or immigrants because they don't want to give props to a ADOS black star

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
She’s on IG live right now.

:skip: I didn’t know shorty was from the hood. I thought she was some preppy girl from the suburbs. She talk like she’s from the projects
We must be watching two different Lives :dahell:

She sounds like a preppy girl from the suburbs way more than she sounds hood

She doesn’t sound hood at all

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Any time a black person is getting props and start getting major praise these c00ns and cacs hate it with a passion. They start trying to derail the thread by trying to somehow link that black person to somebody white(Sam Smith) and try to make it seem like somebody white is the reason for their praise(Sam Smith) or try to bring up a white person to derail(Taylor Swift) or even try to claim their are international or immigrants because they don't want to give props to a ADOS black star
Stfu

I just said I love her

I’m supporting her

But that’s how she blew up this summer

You mad??

Next time @ me bytch nikka