HTB8ivS.jpg

QeHkcML.jpg

8isp8as.jpg

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree. I think there is an objective beauty that everyone sees. We are all the same species. And we evolved to find similar attributes sexually attractive since they are necessary to our genetic fitness. For example, across all cultures the hourglass shape of a woman's hips are considered attractive. That's because wider hips means a wider birth canal for children to be born. We evolved to find women with that shape attractive because it meant a greater likelihood that our off-spring would survive child birth. Same things for why we find people with great skin and beautiful faces attractive. That signifies health. Youth is also considered sexually attractive because younger looking women means they can still menstruate and give birth to healthy children.

I can keep going. But lets just say there are objective markers of beauty that are the same across all cultures.

And I would say that even white people (if given truth serum) will admit that beautiful mixed race women are better looking than just their plain old white women.

youre on your own island with that train of thought

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They aren't hearing you.

Why don't they show all the mixed people who are butt ugly? Light skin or mixed features doesn't make you enherently better looking that's all based on white supremacy and colorism.

Good skin, bone structure, fitness, height, etc is not a racial feature. Some of the people on this site are so suspect lol.
:dahell: Because this a female appreciation thread. Why da fucc would we post unattractive ugly females in a female appreciation threads?

This might not be the place for this, but I feel like we as black people are the only one's who worship 'others' to the extent that we do.

There aren't any "West African beauties" threads on an white, asian, Hispanic, Arab, mixed, forums Idk why this site is littered with this shyt.

And there are some :duck: going on here, north Africans and arabs are regularly on that :mjpls:. I'm questioning how many people regularly interact with them.
:what:To this day I don't understand why you trolls always bring this shyt up as if we're supposed to care what there doing on these non-black/urban/Hip-Hop forums.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This might not be the place for this, but I feel like we as black people are the only one's who worship 'others' to the extent that we do.

There aren't any "West African beauties" threads on an white, asian, Hispanic, Arab, mixed, forums Idk why this site is littered with this shyt.

And there are some :duck: going on here, north Africans and arabs are regularly on that :mjpls:. I'm questioning how many people regularly interact with them.

My ex was Moroccan. So...

Anyways can we GET BACK on topic? @Barnett114