North Carolina pastor caught having sex with male ex member #baptizedinbussy

Mystic

All Star
Daps
North Carolina pastor Dameyon Massey is getting blasted online after allegedly being caught for getting intimate with an ex-member of a church. Screenshots of the former texting inappropriately with another man went viral across social media platforms. The leader apologized for his actions, but netizens continued to relentlessly attack him online.

According to the Black Preaching Network, Dameyon Massey is a senior pastor at the Divine Glory Kingdom Temple International Ministries.

Recently, The North Carolina Beat revealed that Bryant Johnson II, a former member of the The Remnant Church Outreach Ministries got intimate with Dameyon Massey. Text messages between the two showed that the two planned to engage in s*xual intercourse. However, when and where it took place remains unknown.

Johnson alleged that Massey is married to Roderick Jones. However, The North Carolina Beat was unable to find an official marriage license of the two. He also claimed that he was in a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with the pastor.

Text messages showed the pastor telling Johnson - “I’ll be there in like 20 minutes make sure that a*s and d*ck is ready.”

It seems like a financial exchange took place between the two as well. Screenshots revealed that Johnson had sent Massey $2,829.16 on CashApp while Massey had sent Johnson $107. The reason behind the money transfer remained unknown.

Screenshots of Snapchat messages showed that Johnson had gotten in touch with Jones. The two discussed openly that the former and Massey were having s*xual relations. Johnson also admitted to feeling like an outcast at church despite Massey getting intimate with him. Jones also told Johnson that Massey was likely to be “hurt” because Johnson stopped engaging with him “without explanation.”

The North Carolina Beat reached out to Pastor Dameyon Massey and the latter claimed that the screenshots going viral are fake and was doctored by Johnson.

Later he addressed the scandal in a video message where he took accountability for his actions. Massey said:

“I messed up. This has been a really hard few days but I struggled. And the struggle didn’t just begin. The struggle has been a struggle… other people will paint a picture of you to be the worst person in the world because of a failure. I want to take my responsibility. That’s my public statement.”
Dameyon Massey also claimed that he wanted to “take off” his “title.” However, it remains uncertain if he is resigning from his position.
6224d-16935466037940-1920.jpg

0bb5f-16935466659387-1920.jpg
2c2eb-16935467515317-1920.jpg

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
North Carolina pastor Dameyon Massey is getting blasted online after allegedly being caught for getting intimate with an ex-member of a church. Screenshots of the former texting inappropriately with another man went viral across social media platforms. The leader apologized for his actions, but netizens continued to relentlessly attack him online.

According to the Black Preaching Network, Dameyon Massey is a senior pastor at the Divine Glory Kingdom Temple International Ministries.

Recently, The North Carolina Beat revealed that Bryant Johnson II, a former member of the The Remnant Church Outreach Ministries got intimate with Dameyon Massey. Text messages between the two showed that the two planned to engage in s*xual intercourse. However, when and where it took place remains unknown.

Johnson alleged that Massey is married to Roderick Jones. However, The North Carolina Beat was unable to find an official marriage license of the two. He also claimed that he was in a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with the pastor.

Text messages showed the pastor telling Johnson - “I’ll be there in like 20 minutes make sure that a*s and d*ck is ready.”

It seems like a financial exchange took place between the two as well. Screenshots revealed that Johnson had sent Massey $2,829.16 on CashApp while Massey had sent Johnson $107. The reason behind the money transfer remained unknown.

Screenshots of Snapchat messages showed that Johnson had gotten in touch with Jones. The two discussed openly that the former and Massey were having s*xual relations. Johnson also admitted to feeling like an outcast at church despite Massey getting intimate with him. Jones also told Johnson that Massey was likely to be “hurt” because Johnson stopped engaging with him “without explanation.”

The North Carolina Beat reached out to Pastor Dameyon Massey and the latter claimed that the screenshots going viral are fake and was doctored by Johnson.

Later he addressed the scandal in a video message where he took accountability for his actions. Massey said:

Dameyon Massey also claimed that he wanted to “take off” his “title.” However, it remains uncertain if he is resigning from his position.
6224d-16935466037940-1920.jpg

0bb5f-16935466659387-1920.jpg
2c2eb-16935467515317-1920.jpg

I was bout to say- this story is months old. Still relevant, though.

I ain’t worshiping at no church with a pastor who wears his hair like that LOL 👀

This shyt is more common than ppl realize

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why am I up...also, why am I awake too? :dame: :troll:

But naw, we oughta put bells around zesty mf's at some point :skip:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
:hubie:

They'll be able to say the screenshots were generated by AI in a few years at least. Just like how everybody on social media says they got hacked now. :wow: