North Miami Police Union: Cop shot kinsley to try to save him

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: the balls on these guys huh?

i hope some:demonic: entity finds the shooter and "saves" him.

dap+rep for most accurate corey holcomb response to this.****

what i'm sure happened is this:

Cop is a terrible shot.

he tried to execute the black guy, missed 3 times.

he cannot admit to that so he tells the biggest most unbelievable lie to cover his ass.

plenty of sociopath cops out there who just wanna killa a "nikka".

His actions after the fact prove he didn't feel the autistic guy was a threat.

He handcuffed the supposed victim instead of the threat.

He shot at the supposed victim 3 times.

he said he didn't know why he shot mr. kinsley when asked by mr kinsley AND a fellow officer later on.

These RaceSoldiers aren't afraid of black people, they aren't conditioned to fear black people. He just wanted a trophy for his mantle. I think we as a people buy into this White-fear rhetoric too easily. They have been the perpetuators of heinous violent acts all across the world literally wiping out races of people from bodies of land. Police especially don't fear black people. They live for the action, knowing damn well we rarely attack them. They use it as an opportunity to attack us knowing we don't shoot them. They purposely provoke in order to escalate situations and do us harm. They are of the army of the devil. satan's minions. Never trust thine enemy. Better believe those cacs are your enemy from birth. This society trains them not to see you (POC) as human. Recognize that and move accordingly.

White people lack empathy for brown people, brain research shows.

Excerpt from article:

New research from the University of Toronto-Scarborough shows thatwhite people’s mirror-neuron-system fires much less, if at all, when they watch people of colour performing motor tasks, and I’m not at all surprised. For years, I just assumed that this was true, and that someone just had to do a study to prove it.

After the United States invaded Iraq and massacred tens of thousands of Iraqis, worldwide terrorist recruitment skyrocketed, as well as terrorist attacks targetting the U.S. and coalition countries. Terrorist leaders cited the Iraq invasion and the deaths of Iraqis as the reason for the attacks. However, White Americans did not buy it, believing it to be a smokescreen for some other reason. It must be Islam, they reasoned, as they grasped at straws.

I then realized that the vast majority of White Americans could not empathize with brown people at a very basic level. For most White Americans, the death and violence of thousands of brown bodies was just part of some abstract ethical argument to position oneself as morally superior to the United States. For most White Americans, brown people dying just meant flickers on the television screen about something happening far away. They didn’t feel the overwhelming anger and sadness they would normally feel when someone they know dies without reason. They couldn’t see the full reality of what death means, when the people who die are brown.

They are proud of this heritage of destruction. Just listen to a white guy when they break down their nationality, When they bring up England, or Portugese they do it with this arrogance that's unmistakeable. It that perception of being a people who conquered parts of the world. They could be the lowest level of society but bringing up those roots puts light in their eyes.

It's easy to claim fear and push that narrative when the masses feel some apprehension when dealing with black because of media characterization of POC. And so police do it and kill us then claim fear in the court of law and are acquitted when all evidence points to murder.

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Buddy went for the bad boys 2 ending to save a special eds caretaker from his autistic patient... and missed.

That's the story MIAPD is going with?

:mindblown:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So...to save someone's life...you shoot them?:dwillhuh:

I wish these motherfukkers could just say he shot him cause he was black and he was programmed (yes...programmed) & conditioned to perceive him as a threat. None of these explanations make any sense at all. Not even to white supremacists who love twisting logic to fit their agenda.

If this isn't proof the US police force is enacting a genocide on black people I don't know what is.

This officer shot an unarmed black man 3 times with a rifle who had his hands up. Yes. He complied and got shot. When asked why he shot Kinsey the officer said "I don't know". Which is possibly the most disturbing part of this story.

He didn't know cause he was programmed to hate and destroy anything with africanized features through his own training as a police officer and from eons of digesting racist media fueled by anti-black stereotypes and propaganda.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Should have seen this coming. This is what they do. Probably had a list of excuses pre made for these situations and selected the one that most fit.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
You thought your local police station was crooked? Miami PD trumps them all :banderas:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
full

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
So...to save someone's life...you shoot them?:dwillhuh:

I wish these motherfukkers could just say he shot him cause he was black and he was programmed (yes...programmed) & conditioned to perceive him as a threat. None of these explanations make any sense at all. Not even to white supremacists who love twisting logic to fit their agenda.

If this isn't proof the US police force is enacting a genocide on black people I don't know what is.

This officer shot an unarmed black man 3 times with a rifle who had his hands up. Yes. He complied and got shot. When asked why he shot Kinsey the officer said "I don't know". Which is possibly the most disturbing part of this story.

He didn't know cause he was programmed to hate and destroy anything with africanized features through his own training as a police officer and from eons of digesting racist media fueled by anti-black stereotypes and propaganda.

Breh, no way the cops are owning up to it.

This is how bad the situation.

They would rather admit to going for the autistic dude playing with the firetruck before owning up to unconscious racial bias.

:mjlol:

Like the fallout from targeting a mentally disabled person is preferable than dealing with blacklivesmatter and the feds.