Not a fan of fox news but this chick is sexy

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
what kinda nikka worries about a "crush" another man has though?! Cmon breh, your exposing yourself right now. As long as my dikk gets hard and nuts in her, why you should care though?! No, seriously....

Why do I care? you posted a thread about a "sexy female" and I come in here and see the most average of cave bytches, I was lied to. You say I'm exposing myself, yet you're talking about how you "nut in her" :laugh: Living a dream world, the white bytches you mess with probably 3 milk shakes away from getting a foot amputated.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
u should have picked andrea... she aight

LWREWlRhN0VleFkx_o_andrea-tantaros-over-the-top-sexy.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
what kinda nikka worries about a "crush" another man has though?! Cmon breh, your exposing yourself right now. As long as my dikk gets hard and nuts in her, why you should care though?! No, seriously....
Don't beat yourself up about it, You could post a chick with the face of an angel, the body of prime Melyssa Ford, and the morals of Virgin Marry and some Coli nikka would still come in here and shyt all over them and act like they average :aicmon:

As long as you find her attractive that's all that really matters:manny:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Why do I care? you posted a thread about a "sexy female" and I come in here and see the most average of cave bytches, I was lied to. You say I'm exposing myself, yet you're talking about how you "nut in her" :laugh: Living a dream world, the white bytches you mess with probably 3 milk shakes away from getting a foot amputated.
But but but I don't mess with any white girls.....:pachaha: stop the hating. nikka, you know you'd hit too. I hate when y'all nikka's be acting like y'all wouldn't hit an average bytch....as if YOU fukking dymes right now! :bryan: Stop it nikka. So so it's wrong to post an average bytch that I'd fukk now?! I just said she was sexy and I wanted to nut off in her....big fukking deal. I don't know why you even worried about the shyt like that. You just came straight in and attacked me on some random shyt. I just said my peace with the subject but you came at me like it was YOUR girl! That's p*ssy shyt!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
But but but I don't mess with any white girls.....:pachaha: stop the hating. nikka, you know you'd hit too. I hate when y'all nikka's be acting like y'all wouldn't hit an average bytch....as if YOU fukking dymes right now! :bryan: Stop it nikka. So so it's wrong to post an average bytch that I'd fukk now?! I just said she was sexy and I wanted to nut off in her....big fukking deal. I don't know why you even worried about the shyt like that. You just came straight in and attacked me on some random shyt. I just said my peace with the subject but you came at me like it was YOUR girl! That's p*ssy shyt!

That's way too much text for me to read, I don't know you like that playa :Playahata: