Not a nikka wake up call, but a nikka confirmation/reminder

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
flashback friday. it was 2 years ago and i was in my senior year. i went to an independent study school. there were two rooms set up with desks where people could just work and have study groups with the tutors. just a regular ole day for a breh. fukkin around in between workin, flirting with cuties:takedat:. i had just broke up wit my gf bout two months previous so i was just tryna filla void:mjcry:. i've never been a breh who :ahh:over chicks who weren't black. i mean of course there are cute girls of every race, but i never really cared for em tbh:yeshrug:. always felt comfortable with and around sistas. plus being from california i seen all kinds of women everyday so it wasn't a big deal to see a cute white girl, asian, mexican, middle eastern, phillipinos. anyway after i get finished flirting with the homegirl Tanya. this cute dark skin girl wit a phat ass:ohlawd: i head to one of the tables and the tutor had just stepped out to get lunch. so it was just me, this mexican/samoan chick, a white girl, and a phillipino chick at the table. she's going on about how she just broke up with her bf. the phillipino chick starts talking about some cat (black) she thought was cute and would be perfect for her.
Mexican/Samoan Chick: No i don't date black guys:whoa::scusthov:

Phillipino Chick: Why :why:

Mexican/Samoan Chick: because i know i'll get played, they're not loyal and all they want to do is fukk anyway:leostare:

took them 2 seconds til realize that a nikka was sitting at the table :pachaha:

im sitting there like:jbhmm::stopitslime: i literally didnt even know what to say shyt caught me off guard
this bytch has the nerve to giggle and say sorry i didnt mean it like that :whoa:
:stopitslime:
i just go:francis: and continue to do my work. then she got up and went outside pretending she had a call or some shyt. she wasn't cute to me so i really didn't care at all, and there was really nothing to say to her anyway. regardless it re-assured me that it was ok to just be with black women.. and that i didn't have to go simp to other races of women just because everybody else was at school.never had the desire to really because i never even thought there were any women better than mines

grass is not greener brehs. i seen dudes degrade themselves in person for "pawgs" that weren't even really pawgs. i vividly remember this white girl at a bus stop say "i love nikkaz" every one of my homies go "ayyyee":blessed::shaq: like they were honored that she said that shyt. i never fell for the bullshyt cause i knew what time it was:martin:

nonetheless, my nikka reminder call. reminder me why i never really gave a shyt about other races of women:yeshrug:
just my perspective. won't judge another breh for pawging/IR. but just be mindful of the individual you are dealing with

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
picgifs-facking-interest-cool-story-bro-33734.gif

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Straight up. These non black hoes might like black guys, but they'll never understand the struggle and be able to fully relate with you. I hate when nikkas have no problem being a fetish for these smuts and being only viewed as a sex item.
exactly. our women are the only ones who can truly understand us and actually give a fukk about us

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Love my people regardless, but that ain't restricted to non-black women fam :pachaha:stereotypes are usually a wash it hits some demos harder than others depending on the factors

I fukk with your bottom line tho