LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:beli:

i don't have a shaved head anymore.. lol i haven't in like 2 years

and yeah.

i just like vans cause they're cheap and they last me a long time and they look the best with my style. extremely casual. jeans, band t shirts and zip up hoodies.
KbNkEmB.png

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

:yeshrug:

im really self conscious and uncomfortable in my own skin and they give me this sense of comfort. i can't dress wearing tank tops, dresses and all girly regularly.

the other day i went to the mall in 90 something degree weather, was humid as fukk and everyone was wearing summer shyt. i had on a dark blue jean jacket, with a black zip up hoodie underneath, a t shirt and jeans. :pachaha:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny because being a hipster used to not be a "thing"

but now we have a label for it. The point of being a hipster I thought was because you wanted to be one because it didnt have a label.

Now technically being a hipster should be lame to people who were drawn to it in the first place because it has a name now.

Being a hipster should be too "mainstream" by now :lolbron:
true but then it becomes an ironic paradox (aka hipster bliss)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Been seeing those young cool kid looking type cats rocking AF1's for about a few years now. I would say its safe to say that AF1's are slowly back along with a lot of other 90's shyt. nikkas brining the old school Coogi back and Basketball and Baseball jerseys too...even seen some cats rocking Hilfiger. Like it or not its coming back.