Not Like Us breaks its own streaming record on 3rd day

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Budden said the exact same thing word for word :ohhh:
Kendrick is just more intelligent and complex than rappity rap Drake.

His breakdown of Drake's manufactured rap image, exposing his internal battle of 'wanting to be the coolest, hardest kid on the block' but using all the advantages and privileges that he was born/raised with.

He undressed him. He star was untouchable and unquestionable to the regular person. Well not anymore. It's polarized now. The credibility that he valued and cultivated for 15 years is on the line right now.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kendrick is just more intelligent and complex than rappity rap Drake.

His breakdown of Drake's manufactured rap image, exposing his internal battle of 'wanting to be the coolest, hardest kid on the block' but using all the advantages and privileges that he was born/raised with.

He undressed him. The credibility that he valued and cultivated for 15 years is on the line right now.

It's not on the line, it's on life support

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
But never acknowledged with a sticky by the mods

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yall think Drake will try to cease & desist this or sue Kendrick for 100 mil or something? Some of these lines got me thinking "Keep the paper for shyt you might need later" "You got the #1 from my name it's only right you share the loot" :jbhmm:
It's not defamation if it's true. Drake might wanna leave this shyt where it is, Kendrick might have receipts.

Has anybody explained the "Are you my friend? Are we locked in?" line? Cuz I have a theory. :patrice:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This shyt about to hit like In Da Club. Has that worldwide appeal too.
i know people all over the world from old jobs. everyone is talking about this. its in nearly every major news paper. its on tv in countries most people don't know exist. its everywhere. drake is cooked

Drake playing 8 d chess....he planned this! :pachaha:
i hope my new gif gets adopted

c4l9ia.gif

dreskii

Pro
Daps
I'm looking at this and thinking whether it's possible for Drake to get his ass Ja Rule'd :jbhmm: Once you wipe out the manufactured image of a phony there is not much left.

i know people all over the world from old jobs. everyone is talking about this. its in nearly every major news paper. its on tv in countries most people don't know exist. its everywhere. drake is cooked

i hope my new gif gets adopted

c4l9ia.gif
i live in australia.. i have a guy who works on my team who just migrated here from Indonesia who i've never spoken to about music ever ask me if i'm following the kdot drake beef. shyts crazy

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Sweet chin music and I won’t pass the AUX, aye

464497d1e8869889d418fd55e02a79c4.gif

:russ: I know the possible historic wrestling reference behind this bar

:mjlol: but it just hit me that on the tail end of it, Drake last diss was titled The Heart (Bret Hart refused to drop the world title to Shawn Michaels in Canada, leading to the "Montreal Screwjob" and Brett leaving WWF/E)