"Not One Female In The Comments Worried About Benny The Butcher's Hairline.....Why Do Only Other Men Care??!!"

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6kEBtTu.png

WUxSktV.jpg

qz9vJLb.png

bP1vvtp.png

LaW40dc.png

nk5gJse.png

9E2ttqg.png

ZVAEDRI.png

VVwk25E.png

M0IE8Br.png

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood the obsession with hair lines either.

tbh it even looks weird lining up a hair line when you have locks or braids, instead of just leaving it natural when the hair is tied/twisted

I dont get it.

If the energy and concer that is put into hair lines was turned somewhere else nikkas would turn to superman

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Never understood the obsession with hair lines either.

tbh it even looks weird lining up a hair line when you have locks or braids, instead of just leaving it natural when the hair is tied/twisted

I dont get it.

If the energy and concer that is put into hair lines was turned somewhere else nikkas would turn to superman
Where is your family from?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I'm not FBA, and yes hair line is not life and death for me

I understand looking neat but to me it's not a life and death priority like some people make it to be
I'm just fukkin with you. You right hairlines ain't that serious unless you got that Stevie Wonder thing

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm not FBA, and yes hair line is not life and death for me

I understand looking neat but to me it's not a life and death priority like some people make it to be
It’s the same reason people dye their hair when they start going gray. Some people are insecure about looking old

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of men have feminine tendencies now and are interested more in the looks of other men than they are in the thoughts people think.

Bro having a jacked up hairline has always been a source of jokes. I don’t know what you’re talking about. It was the most lethal and 9/10 humorous angle to take. You would not lose if you went after someone’s hairline backed with righteousness.