Not sure how to feel about this one, Jadakiss (Lil Ty Ft Jadakiss - Ridin Round)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
his fitted is telling you what it is.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I saw "So Raspy Records" at the beginning so is this Jada's artist?

ty2-1024x1024.jpg

check out the PaperDollinc website

http://paperdollinc.net

noodle recipes?

Ty Marazas American Rapper/Model/Actor (Born June 22nd, 1998) better known as Bubba say’s Mother Helen and to the world known as Lil'Ty. Ty is a high school graduate Born and raised in the ghetto section of Germantown Philadelphia, PA. Ty tells us "I’ve seen everything". He first started rapping at the age of 12, "I had so much pain trapped inside, and the only way I could let it out was through music". Ty tells us if he didn't have his manager he would be dead or locked up. His first debut in the industry was on Jadakiss's latest mixtape, "The Consignment". He was also featured in Jadakiss's Music Video "Toast To That". Model for Paper Doll, Inc. in 2013 and Staring in his first Major Motion Picture Film “Richie” Set to Release at a later Date. Lil'Ty’s first mixtape is set to drop the end of June 2014, and his first album is set to drop in The Fall. His First Show The TLA Opening for The LOX 2014. As HeBattles Cancer With his Mother, Ty’s just getting started "I wont stop until I'm labeled as the greatest" - Lil'Ty

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

let's not ignore the "So Raspy" stamp on the mixtape. @DarianaGrande mentioned it being in the video but I checked out soraspy.com (which is hilarious in itself with features like "Raspy or Nasty" and "Raspy Athlete of the Week") and he's really being promoted by Kiss. Interesting move. Would be incredible if this kid blows up and Jason cashes in. :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo...how big could the check have really been tho :mjlol: money is money i guess

actually a waste of a fukkin beat if ive ever heard one :patrice:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
ty2-1024x1024.jpg

check out the PaperDollinc website

http://paperdollinc.net

noodle recipes?

Ty Marazas American Rapper/Model/Actor (Born June 22nd, 1998) better known as Bubba say’s Mother Helen and to the world known as Lil'Ty. Ty is a high school graduate Born and raised in the ghetto section of Germantown Philadelphia, PA. Ty tells us "I’ve seen everything". He first started rapping at the age of 12, "I had so much pain trapped inside, and the only way I could let it out was through music". Ty tells us if he didn't have his manager he would be dead or locked up. His first debut in the industry was on Jadakiss's latest mixtape, "The Consignment". He was also featured in Jadakiss's Music Video "Toast To That". Model for Paper Doll, Inc. in 2013 and Staring in his first Major Motion Picture Film “Richie” Set to Release at a later Date. Lil'Ty’s first mixtape is set to drop the end of June 2014, and his first album is set to drop in The Fall. His First Show The TLA Opening for The LOX 2014. As HeBattles Cancer With his Mother, Ty’s just getting started "I wont stop until I'm labeled as the greatest" - Lil'Ty

:camby:Get this try hard shyt all the fukking way out of here. "Ghetto" section of germantown THE WHOLE fukkING THING IS GHETTO :snoop: I hope this white boy does not become the face of Philadelphia Rap PLEASE.:damn: