comrade bonespurs ya'll

UKVu0t8.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Exactly. When the system protects the POTUS like a king with zero recourse, what's the point?
And some people wonder why he does the stupid shyt he does. Hes basically untouchable. Every time they ask him why he says "bc I'm the president". Who ever don't like it can basically get the fukk out. I hate that nikka with a passion honestly

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Biden already ahead of him by 8 points..

Trump was losing to even Kamala Harris and Andrew Yang in hypothetical poles a few months back..his people are loud, bold and brash and that can give the impression they have numbers.
He lost the popular vote to hillary and still won the electoral votes. Its not up to the citizens.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Some people see this and get scared, I see this and recognize that Trump for the scared little bytch he is (most wannabe autocrats are) as November approaches. Fakkit won't even be graceful in defeat.
Breh, as much as most of us can't stand Trump, there's very few of us that doubt that he's going to win again. Either you're choosing to be blind or you're just being hopeful

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People still think the next election is a layup for this man?:mjlol: This shyt is one of if not the worst thing to happen in my lifetime. His supporters are hurting just as much as the ones that don’t support him. If he wins again I just don’t know what to say.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Left or right I really dont play the political game, I really dont know if he is a good president or not but how he conducts his self is not presidential at all regardless of party lines and people just accept this..
Basically every federal agency has an Inspector General who's role is to deal with private whistleblower complaints, accusations of corruption, investigate and report government failings, etc. They have to report these things to Congress by law. They are suppose to be apolitical and separate from politics.

Trump just fired one Inspector General for telling Congress about the whistleblower complaint that led to Trump's Impeachment. Then he just removed one that was suppose to oversee how the stimulus money package Congress just passed was being spent so that he can put a crony in and get away with giving money to powerful people and entities who will help him politically.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This dudes obsession with destroying Obama’s presidency is, at this point, disgusting. To let a country fall on its face ,to let people die because of your own ego is inhuman. If this clown wins the election, what little piece of faith I had in this country (meaning, people finally see thru this BS and make the right decision come Election Day...which I don’t see happening)is completely out the window.

Obama snatched his soul at the presidential correspondents dinner and Trumps fragile ego couldnt let a Negro so thoroughly dissect him. Hes been a shambling corpse of hatred and jealousy since that moment, Obama is his Moby dikk :dame: he loves that man more than Ivanka

JLova

Veteran
Daps
The fact that Trump is firing nearly EVERYBODY Obama appointed now and is replacing them with yes men that will do his bidding and agree with him no matter what should definitely raise red flags...

Raise red flags along with the other 100s of things he's done. Nothing will happen. Biden needs to win the damn election .

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
People still think the next election is a layup for this man?:mjlol: This shyt is one of if not the worst thing to happen in my lifetime. His supporters are hurting just as much as the ones that don’t support him. If he wins again I just don’t know what to say.
The sad part is he won't lose his voters bc it's a problem all over the world. No matter how bad he handled the coronavirus situation they'll give him a pass bc it's something nobody could predict.

Plus now that it's most likely gonna be Biden a lot of voters that wanted Bernie or Warren won't vote bc Trump and Biden are looked at as having the same stance. Its a reason Trump wanted Biden to win over Bernie.