Nothing but Famous Blacks going against Other Famous Blacks so far this year

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Didn’t Fox get knocked out though, of course he ain’t going to say nothing bad he ain’t want ll to put hands on him again
Jamie caught one but he didn’t get knocked out. LL was just trying to send a message tho, not catch a charge

Daps
Reppin
Botz
There's a stereotype about us not being able to get along, killing each other over sneakers and other dumb shyt. Us bickering in the media literally about nothing substantial furthers the stereotype.

Lmao...Some of you are so programmed, filled with so much inferiority complex. Always caring so much about what non-black hypocrites say and think, not even seeing how much power you give to them...This is basically the premise of threads like these.

"They are seeing us fight meineee, we have to be perfect in their eyes or they will talk. I mean, they are not perfect but we have to be for them"

:mjlol:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Lmao...Some of you are so programmed, filled with so much inferiority complex. Always caring so much about what non-black hypocrites say and think, not even seeing how much power you give to them...This is basically the premise of threads like these.

"They are seeing us fight meineee, we have to be perfect in their eyes or they will talk. I mean, they are not perfect but we have to be for them"

:mjlol:
That's his particular problem with this, not mine.
It just doesn't sit well with me that there seemed to be a trend of Black people tearing down other Black people for the entertainment of others.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It just doesn't sit well with me that there seemed to be a trend of Black people tearing down other Black people for the entertainment of others.
-People that don't like each other or how they conduct themselves talk shyt about each other, that's life. There is no code, there never was & there never will be for any race. Social circles have codes, not entire races.

-This shyt happens beginning to end every year & isn't some big new for 2024. Only reason it didn't happen in the 60s-80s is because social media didn't exist yet.

Daps
Reppin
Botz

Lmao cut the bs. The premise of the thread gives it away the inferiority complex. You even asked "Does this also happens with the other communities?". Basically showing that they are your barometer(Now, you are going to probably pathetically deny this part)...It's like some of you guys can't self-reflect through your own wordings.

Like, tear down how and what? At this very moment there are black people working together, on businesses, education, healthcare, technology etc. You don't care about them. You care about the petty arguments in entertainment or sports, because you know that they have a higher visibility to outsiders or non-black people. That's the key to your thread. Is how black people are seen by non-black people. Some of you are psychologically oriented controlled by non-black people.

Just come out and be open about it. It's like when I see some people here crying about Black on Black killings. "We don't care about what happens in other communities, we are just tired of all these killings happening with our brothers :mjcry::mjcry:"

But if you study data, you find out, that on average, there are 18,000 murders yearly in the USA. Out of over 330 million people, 18k people are murdered every year. And there are on average 3.4 million deaths in the USA yearly...Murder represents 0.55% of the total deaths in the US yearly

Are some of you really concerned about it or you just decided to be concerned because Cacs have it as their main talking points? I can picture you already coming and saying "Well, my point wasn't really about murder bla bla bla". Save it, my point is not only about murder.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
-People that don't like each other or how they conduct themselves talk shyt about each other, that's life. There is no code, there never was & there never will be for any race. Social circles have codes, not entire races.

-This shyt happens beginning to end every year & isn't some big new for 2024. Only reason it didn't happen in the 60s-80s is because social media didn't exist yet.

Exactly. And if not for having a programmed mentality, then what is the explanation for the idea that some of these people have, that all black people should perfectly interact with each other? Which rule states that black people should only be friendly to each other? Why are black people expected to have perfect relationships? Just fake concern in order to mask inferiority complex...

There are black people who interact well with each other, there are also the ones that don't. Just like with every other group. Or is the dude going to tell me that all these celebrity and sports feuds that have been selling for years in the tabloids are only from black people?