Nothing makes me want a wife more than talking to single old nikkas

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
TheColi is full of pro-black militants who also openly celebrate lifestyle choices that eliminate the black population

:heh:

"Don't get married and have children brehs."
"If you want a wife and kids that love you, then you're a fool"
"It's fear mongering!"

But let a random woman on Twitter say she doesn't want a husband or kids and y'all will be the first ones in here on a 7 page thread calling her miserable and saying she will die alone.
I've realized and accepted that majority of y'all on this site are just sexless dudes that are frustrated with women

:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
@ThrobbingHood
:myman:
Quality poster. I hope he has the eye of discernment and got him a real one.
:ehh:
Married life is blissful with the right woman.
:blessed:
My Wife is a trip, but she holds me accountable, inspires me to be a better son of god, husband and father. She knows our goals, holds the kids and house down, doesn’t spend all the money, and still has that wet wet 6 years later.
:wow:
If we were to crash and burn tomorrow, I wouldn’t regret it. I know I had a great run and my daughters have an amazing mother. We would be able to co parent well. We in blue ridge for the weekend about have some adult time. Grandma came with us and kids knocked out.
:shaq:
Need more post like this on here. 🫡 There's a lotta bitter bıtch nıggas here. As you thinketh is the environment you create.

Contrary to the negative post on here, I know folks that have been blessed in more ways than 1 being faithful and married.

Then I know nıggas and hoe ass wives stressed out and cheating on their spouses. They're broke, faking having financial freedom and discourage everyone from having kids and settling down.

If you don't water your plants and the sanctity of your marriage or choose the wrong partner, of course your life is gonna be in shambles.

Nıggas just be marrying beautiful headaches and adding liabilities to there life. A wise man marries an asset and cherishes that shıt.

Daps
TheColi is full of pro-black militants who also openly celebrate lifestyle choices that eliminate the black population

:heh:

"Don't get married and have children brehs."
"If you want a wife and kids that love you, then you're a fool"
"It's fear mongering!"

But let a random woman on Twitter say she doesn't want a husband or kids and y'all will be the first ones in here on a 7 page thread calling her miserable and saying she will die alone.
I've realized and accepted that majority of y'all on this site are just sexless dudes that are frustrated with women

:yeshrug:

E5q6g-ZVgAAidoq.jpg

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Need more post like this on here. 🫡 There's a lotta bitter bıtch nıggas here. As you thinketh is the environment you create.

Contrary to the negative post on here, I know folks that have been blessed in more ways than 1 being faithful and married.

Then I know nıggas and hoe ass wives stressed out and cheating on their spouses. They're broke, faking having financial freedom and discourage everyone from having kids and settling down.

If you don't water your plants and the sanctity of your marriage or choose the wrong partner, of course your life is gonna be in shambles.

Nıggas just be marrying beautiful headaches and adding liabilities to there life. A wise man marries an asset and cherishes that shıt.
There’s a solid group of posters here that enjoy their married lives, but know it takes work. Many share the good and bad on here.
:myman:
It can be tough. Nobody says it’s easy, but we understand the work. Most don’t. The work isn’t just the marriage but oneself. How many of us are self aware and see our faults?
:ufdup:
How many men in our circles are true leaders? How can you expect to lead a family if you are still selfish? It’s not for everyone and people do it for the wrong reasons.
:francis:
That said, unless the perfect woman comes into my life, I wouldn’t do it again. My advice to any man would be know yourself and choose wisely. Set expectations early. It’s still a crapshoot either way unfortunately.
:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
i'm not even against marriage either. just don't see the point of doing something because everybody else is doing it, that's goes either way for couple gang or gmb.... jealousy and envy is not cute :ufdup:

#loveyourz

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What did you disagree with?
It’s wasn’t any thing enough for that cat to flip like that. Thank god it’s the internet because if he said some shyt like that in real life I’d choke his ass to sleep. I disagree about the sexual aspect. I feel like men should if they want and can sleep with as many women as they safely can. Another point I disagree with is being content with solitude. I mean if it happens when you’re old make the best of your situation but as a young man your goal should eventually be to find a woman to grown old with. As someone who has worked in an industry based around the geriatric population there’s nothing sadder than an old man without children or family to be with him in old age.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old married dudes are always telling me not to get married unsolicited lmao. ASomeone said that to me just hours ago, seeing this thread now is tripping me out 🥴

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:flabbynsick: babble

A lot of older men don't realize the world has changed and it's no longer 1989. Wasted a lot of time with nothing to show for it, now they stuck reminiscing about how life could've been, or what it used to be.

Being in your 40s single with your own house paid off and a business :blessed:

I wouldn't be in this position if I was married. Couldn't have took the chances I did or weathered the droughts.

Im currently facing charges cause I assaulted a neighbor over property violations. Man :mjlol:

It's being plead down to a misdemeanor. No impact on me whatsoever cause I won't be applying for jobs/apartments anytime soon, fukk a city permit I run pop ups. Prison time and criminal records are setbacks for poor people. It's nothing.

Nba league pass NFL Sunday ticket. Sports books. Every video game/TV show/movie ever made is available 24/7. Streaming from the basement game room. Face timing from the back patio. A culture that encourages woman to drink and have random casual sex whenever I go out
:blessed:

Some dudes need a wife. Don't be that guy. Handle your business and organize your finances. Own shyt before u hit 35, don't be a lifetime leaser/renter. Start with your car and go from there

U can be in your 40s living the life u wanna live with minimum repurcussions for your actions,

or

u can be divorced. Crying about how she won't let you see your kids this week. Child support. Wage garnishments. Jail time over child support. Jail time over driver license suspensions going back to unpaid child support. Working two jobs in your 50s due to child support. Child support money being spent on designer bags. New men raising your kids. New cars being bought with your child support money. Gotta drive to Atlanta every week cause that's where she moved to. Sounds like hell
Real. +Rep

I never want to step to a woman in a position of need for their companionship. Shackling yourself to someone out of fear. :hhh: That type of shyt is repellent to top class women anyway.

What's most important is living life on my own terms.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
It’s wasn’t any thing enough for that cat to flip like that.
:ehh:
Thank god it’s the internet because if he said some shyt like that in real life I’d choke his ass to sleep.
:why: :hula:

I disagree about the sexual aspect. I feel like men should if they want and can sleep with as many women as they safely can.
This isn’t valid. Because whilst it’s our natural biological imperative to do so, ‘safely’ has too many variables attached for this to be done frequently: condoms can’t stop all diseases, they break too, women can set you up, you can end up ‘trapped’.

I was more into serial monogamy when I was still dating. Having multiple women in rotation gets played out. Really think about it: spending all that energy dealing with 3-5 women a month.

Unless they’re somehow exclusively going to only having sex with you and wait on you on hand and foot, that’s 3-5 headaches. Is that worth it just to get ann occasional nut, not even taking your health into consideration?

One quality woman >>>>> all those headaches and health risks.
Another point I disagree with is being content with solitude. I mean if it happens when you’re old make the best of your situation but as a young man your goal should eventually be to find a woman to grown old with.
I never said you should stay solo, I said you should be content with solitude, meaning enjoying your own company. Your happiness should never be dependant on one person.

Because if that changes, your whole world falls apart and a lot of people don’t know how to deal with break ups. I’ve gone months/ nearly a year by myself. I wasn’t depressed or upset. People can be draining and I have too much self esteem to smash/date anyone.

That’s why when I see a thick slovenly woman, most men see an opportunity to smash but I just feel disgusted because a lack of discipline isn’t attractive to me.
As someone who has worked in an industry based around the geriatric population there’s nothing sadder than an old man without children or family to be with him in old age.
I don’t doubt that for one second but there are plenty of men who end up in that same position despite having children and an ex-wife. Which is why men need to focus on themselves and making the right decisions, including choosing the right spouse and raising their children properly.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Coli spends so much time talking about older single women as if older single men aren't in a worse situation. Guys out here playing videogames all night, eating like shyt, not taking care of themselves, staying in the house all day, not having any real life friends, not being close to their families. Older women are out here traveling, having friends and being involved with their family. Mentally that's much more healthy than what a lot of older men are doing in the US.
All those things you mentioned that men do...
Make men happy. We are very simple.

Women do all those things you mentioned to find happiness or to act like they aren't miserable.
They are pretty much never satisfied

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I know what you mean; you don’t wanna be like them when you get older.

You gotta get you some better older role models then because they’re probably a sign of where you’re headed.