‘Nothing to worry about. The water is fine’: how Flint poisoned its people

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
This clip of Obama making a fool of himself in Flint just came across my timeline. I had never seen it before. At the point in Obama's presidency, I have no clue why he didn't do more to fix this issue.

i remember when obama did that... i thought his administration had fixed the issue, even though this was mostly on rick snyder... however, obama waded into the issue and claimed his administration resolved it.... years and years later flint is still suffering... this is partly why we have trump in office... too many dems talk a good game but don't follow through... meanwhile, when repugs offer horrible solutions, they deliver 150%.....

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
i remember when obama did that... i thought his administration had fixed the issue, even though this was mostly on rick snyder... however, obama waded into the issue and claimed his administration resolved it.... years and years later flint is still suffering... this is partly why we have trump in office... too many dems talk a good game but don't follow through... meanwhile, when repugs offer horrible solutions, they deliver 150%.....

Same here, that's on his head claiming the issue was resolved