Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
here's the catch.

What if Scoot ain't there?
No catch. Brandon Miller is filthy on his own right, a good argument can be made he’s a better prospect than Scoot

But I dont think yall understand…. It’s not normal to be a rock bottom team without your own picks for 6 years :heh:

The only way to get out of this type of hole is if someone else does something stupid. What types of teams do something stupid? Teams desperate to contend. Ironically , the Nets going all in for KG and pierce. Minny for Gobert…Clips Paul George….

The nets best bet is to be on the other end of one of those deals. Bridges is way more valuable to a contender than he is to Brooklyn

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
No catch. Brandon Miller is filthy on his own right, a good argument can be made he’s a better prospect than Scoot

But I dont think yall understand…. It’s not normal to be a rock bottom team without your own picks for 6 years:heh:

The only way to get out of this type of hole is if someone else does something stupid. What types of teams do something stupid? Teams desperate to contend. Ironically , the Nets going all in for KG and pierce. Minny for Gobert…Clips Paul George….

The nets best bet is to be on the other end of one of those deals. Bridges is way more valuable to a contender than he is to Brooklyn
It's also not normal to find yourself in that situation TWICE in 10 years, but here they are, only now the owner's much more gun shy than he was before. Now, the D'Lo/Harris/Pinson Nets doesn't seem so bad to him.

A desperate team will always call the Nets and offer a ton for Bridges. A desperate team isn't gonna entertain the Nets once they have Scoot or Miller (and they have to pray the other one fails because one of them certainly will). They're stuck no matter what. These are their roads

Stand pat and bank on late picks to elevate the team to better than what they are now OR cash out on Bridges and bank on Scoot /Miller and a bunch of late pick to one day get back to where they are now.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Celtics get: Dame Lillard

Rockets get: Jaylen brown (& sign Harden as a FA)

Blazers get: Rockets #4 pick, Jabari Smith, KPJ

Who says no :jbhmm:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Rockets. 2 top 4 picks is too much for Jaylen. Minus whale just cut the Celtics out and get Dame themselves for all that
I thought about that one too. I don’t think they can make it work money wise

Brown’s pre extension hit is at 28m. Lillard is at 42m

In the trade above houston has to trade practically all their smaller contracts just to get close to 28. i dont think they could get close to 42