Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If the Thunder decide to play Chet at the 4, I wouldn't be surprised if Presti tried to throw a big overpay deal at Brook Lopez for a year or 2:jbhmm:

They got around $30m in space, Presti has been looking at Lopez since the year he was drafted, & the team could use a vet. Overpay him on 2 year deal (even a 1 & player option) to start next to Chet & by the time guys like Giddey come up the Lopez deal would be off the books.

Bucks probably will re-sign Middleton to something like 4 years $100M so that he gets his money after opting out but helps the team signifcantly with the luxury tax.

They can probably offer Brook a similar deal in that $25M per year range and stay at the first tax apron.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I still think that backcourt can work but it’s been to much bullshyt going on with the hawks, they fukked around and alienated both of they best two players with these rumors, especially since they made the playoffs

What is atl front office doing?
At this point I'm down to let both them nikkas go(for the right price) and do a soft rebuild under Snyder. We obviously can't tank because of the picks owed, but at this point our only chance of contending forreal rests on the development of Jalen Johnson and AJ Griffin. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
At this point I'm down to let both them nikkas go(for the right price) and do a soft rebuild under Snyder. We obviously can't tank because of the picks owed, but at this point our only chance of contending forreal rests on the development of Jalen Johnson and AJ Griffin. The sooner we realize that, the better off we'll be.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I guess but grass isn’t always greener