Notorious Bedwench, Christelyn Karazin, has meltdown on camera

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man this bytch is out her fukking mind....man alotta nikkas are "out of their tree" ...to quote my grandma

this bytch is actually crying on camera....is she fukking insane? most nikkas are done....from the bougie nikkas with degrees to hood nikkas...Just all these years of indoctrination did a # on our people
breh, the crazy part is she's crying cus black men didn't come to her rescue :dwillhuh: like nikkas gon cape for a ho that's trying to lead BW to slaughter

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I know nothing about her but she seems to really believe what she's saying :lupe: the hurt seems real....

I can't just sit and laugh at a sister crying like this brehs..... she's just lost and it's sad to watch actually :mjcry:

Edit: My bad I wasn't aware of her other videos :snoop: I see why its hard to come to her defense

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
"What's very disturbing is that 60% of my fanbase are male and not one male stood in Black women's defense."

:comeon:

Funny how all these strong independent women want men to stand up and put their necks on the line for them when they're under attack. :camby:When you're really tough you don't need no one to fight for you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her skin is damn near beige lol, but eh cool, I guess in America mixed looking women look full blown African.
yeah. it's called makeup, nikka :camby:

promo169739712.png

janice-christelyn-swirling-book-400x295.jpg

karazin-family.jpg