Now I see why people say NBA Players are lame around women.

lib123

All Star
Daps

I've been a Gilbert Arenas fan since his days with the Wizards but his conversational skills and self-awareness are lacking. Getting triggered by the comments, babbling about how men should be sensitive around women, proudly tricking, calling the mother of his children a hoe (19 min). Come on Gil, you're 41.

:snoop:

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The dudes who actually go pro are borderline autistic, but it isn't their fault. Once that rare potential is seen they're shielded by everyone. Stay out the street. Stay away from "that" crowd. Stay away from girls, Etc, etc, etc. The critical stages of personality development is lost on them, because they don't really have to work on it..

Get the bread and the women will come...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Athletes and famous dudes are like attractive women...they already got their pick of the opposite sex without having to put in work or thought in. Thusly, they are able to make it a loooooong way being childish, lame, wack etc. Most of these IG baddies would have you looking at them like :what:

during conversation if you werent tryna fukk :mjlol:.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Being a bust aside, he’s showing folks that they ain’t perfect

The nerds and fanboys won’t get it

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

I've been a Gilbert Arenas fan since his days with the Wizards but his conversational skills and self-awareness are lacking. Getting triggered by the comments, babbling about how men should be sensitive around women, proudly tricking, calling the mother of his children a hoe (19 min). Come on Gil, you're 41 years old.

:snoop:

Good drop, a Coli Bro said he saw them together at a Big Three game.
The Coli streets is like the word of mouth streets! :thumbsup:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Stay out the street. Stay away from "that" crowd. Stay away from girls, Etc, etc, etc. The critical stages of personality development is lost on them, because they don't really have to work on it..

What I don't understand is why don't they date other athletes like girls who run track or play volleyball and shyt :what: