Now I understand why Obama Supports Gay Marriage

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i just don't understand why you put a verse from the bible in your first post. that had to be the most random thing ever...

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
God is not irrelevant. if u look at homosexuality from a realistic point of view, you'll know that it really isn't a sin. it's a disgusting orientation, but its not a sin.

why isn't it a sin? i believe some people are just born gay. if ur born gay, what choices do u have? u cant force urself to like women anymore than a straight man can force himself to like men.

homosexuality, as it pertains to the bible, refers to those who are bisexual and as a result exercise patterns of behaviors that involves utter debauchery and lack of self control. if you like women, [B]but also like to fool around with men, you are the abomination that the bible rebukes[/B]. because u know right from wrong but u chose to deliberately do wrong.

i find it highly improbable that on judgement day god will punish those who are born a certain way for being who they are. what about hermaphrodites? is it their fault that they were born the way they are? no. that's mother nature. so this whole thing about being gay being immoral is really nonsense.

talk about sodom and gomorrah. if u look at the reason god nuked those two cities. it wasn't because they were gay. it was because they were savages. they wanted to RAPE the angelic visitors that came to see Lot. so if a mob of people formed around Lot when the Angels were there, that goes to show that have been RAPING and KILLING people for a long time...which is why God destroyed them!

:leostare: man laying with another man = abomination in the bible breh if your going to argue that you dont believe what the bible says word for word about it just say that no need to say thats not what it says when it does

in nature for human beings anytime something that isnt considered normal is born its considered a mutation or birth defect that shouldnt be encouraged to multiply or simply cant(sterile folks) including incest beastiality chemically imbalanced rapists pedophiles murderers all forms of mental handicaps etc and the only one that isnt is homosexuality and its the only one being blatantly being pushed in an agenda

:snooze:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.

Give a man a net, he'll eat forever.

Give a man a virus-infected hook beneath a meaty sheath and he'll probably die within several months.

Give a man a a healthy, pure piece of meat beneath a literal and figurative veil and watch as he squirms in cacophonous tumult till the end of days.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully he betrays his gay fanbase after he gets reelected. It wont matter at that point.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Gays were already pro democrat for the most part. Illegals cant vote and their fam wontswing a state like arizona in his favor. I support obama but i say double tax the illegals and all immigrants for ten years and set up a civil union law similar to frances. Idgaf one way or another he will still win

DOUBLE TAX ALL IMMIGRANTS??? :mindblown:

FOR TEN YEARS????? :dead: