Now that bitcoin has hit $4500 per coin

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bought back into SQ earlier this week with 66 dollar calls. :whoo:

nice bounce today if this gets up to 75 it will be a very merry christmas.

took profits on 3 contracts today got 7 more

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The fact that the average person waiting to buy in is hoping it'll go to sub 2k means it'll never get there. Hundreds of thousands have been bought OTC the last couple months, even with the price tanking and that should tell you all you need to know about where its gonna be in the future
Yeah, and the fact that it's starting to rise a little now is why I'm just gonna start scooping some of this stuff up.

Cardano looks like a ridiculously good buy. It's 4 cents now (was 8 cents or so a few weeks ago) with an ATH of like $1.20. Assuming that it'll surpass that (as crypto generally does cyclically), the potential gains are MASSIVE. Some cash dumped into this now could be life-changing within a couple of years :wow:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that the average person waiting to buy in is hoping it'll go to sub 2k means it'll never get there. Hundreds of thousands have been bought OTC the last couple months, even with the price tanking and that should tell you all you need to know about where its gonna be in the future
I feel like the average person already got involved when Bitcoin was going to da moon and are now looking for a way to escape with the shirts on their back. I think that institutional investors are the only people to watch when it comes to bitcoin bouncing and moving higher but that is just my perspective

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
'I come to bury Bitcoin, not to praise it': UBS 

• It's time to "bury" bitcoin, UBS' Paul Donovan says.
  • It was "obvious" that the bitcoin rally would end badly for people not "protected by any kind of regulation and got sucked into the process," he says.

UBS Paul Donovan, who has never been a fan of cryptocurrency, wrote earlier this week: "I come to bury Bitcoin, not to praise it."

"These things were never going to be currencies. They're not going to be currencies at any point in the future," he said Thursday on CNBC's "Fast Money." "They're fatally flawed."

Bitcoin received lots of love during the 2017 holiday season when it began rallying to nearly $20,000. But Donovan was skeptical then, warning that it could be "destructive" in the long term.

"Right from the start of the hike in late last year, it was fairly obvious that this was going to end badly, unfortunately, for some of the people who weren't protected by any kind of regulation and got sucked into the process," he told CNBC.

After peaking, bitcoin is now trading around $4,330. Overall, the cryptocurrency market has lost about $700 billion since reaching highs in January.

Donovan thinks the cryptocurrency could be in its "death throes" because losing 80 percent value "is not healthy." Government, he said, is "one of the main obstacles" to bitcoin, adding the idea of digital currency replacing the dollar "is quite a leap."

"The main problem with these things, the absolute fundamental flaw, is that they're never going to be a store of value," he said. "Every economist knows the store of value is about balancing supply and demand, and with cryptocurrencies, you cannot control the supply in response to the drop in demand."

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Donovan thinks the cryptocurrency could be in its "death throes" because losing 80 percent value "is not healthy." Government, he said, is "one of the main obstacles" to bitcoin, adding the idea of digital currency replacing the dollar "is quite a leap."

The same thing that happened last year happened also in 2013. It took until the late quarters of 2015 to pick up again so this means jack shyt. :russell:

As far as buying in goes, I would wait until the year is over. The coin could drop a bit further but it probably won't start gaining again until after summer 2019.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

• It's time to "bury" bitcoin, UBS' Paul Donovan says.
  • It was "obvious" that the bitcoin rally would end badly for people not "protected by any kind of regulation and got sucked into the process," he says.

UBS Paul Donovan, who has never been a fan of cryptocurrency, wrote earlier this week: "I come to bury Bitcoin, not to praise it."

"These things were never going to be currencies. They're not going to be currencies at any point in the future," he said Thursday on CNBC's "Fast Money." "They're fatally flawed."

Bitcoin received lots of love during the 2017 holiday season when it began rallying to nearly $20,000. But Donovan was skeptical then, warning that it could be "destructive" in the long term.

"Right from the start of the hike in late last year, it was fairly obvious that this was going to end badly, unfortunately, for some of the people who weren't protected by any kind of regulation and got sucked into the process," he told CNBC.

After peaking, bitcoin is now trading around $4,330. Overall, the cryptocurrency market has lost about $700 billion since reaching highs in January.

"The main problem with these things, the absolute fundamental flaw, is that they're never going to be a store of value," he said. "Every economist knows the store of value is about balancing supply and demand, and with cryptocurrencies, you cannot control the supply in response to the drop in demand."
im not disagreeing with this

i just used crypto as an investment vehicle