Now that I'm a certified baller, I reckon it's time I floss on deez nikkaz

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm not mad you're mad. And while you talk, talk be cheap. You have deflected over and over. How does your shyt hang (pause x2,000,000 harlem please don't come for me :whoa:)

Because if you can't move your shyt, then there's only one sweet spot for you my friend. And you better sit there everytime. That's not ballin at all which is why you're hesitant. Please, with a cherry on top, show me...

I have a 3yr old, a 2yr old and a 6mnth. I gotta vacuum multiple times a day, you do see how fresh we pimpin over here with the tree and tv and whatnot. So while you attempt to find shade, please showcase your TV and tree setup. If it's not up to par then what are you doing right now?

I'm gonna put our first convo on pause until you come back. I'm not expecting you to return tho :win:
You worried about viewing angles like you can’t pick up the metal folding chair and put it where ever you want :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I have a 3yr old, a 2yr old and a 6mnth. I gotta vacuum multiple times a day, you do see how fresh we pimpin over here with the tree and tv and whatnot. So while you attempt to find shade, please showcase your TV and tree setup. If it's not up to par then what are you doing right now?

I'm gonna put our first convo on pause until you come back. I'm not expecting you to return tho :win:
Breh your TV is not even on part with my bedroom TV. It"s not even worth the effort. You're playing pool with Minnesota fats:ufdup:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You worried about viewing angles like you can’t pick up the metal folding chair and put it where ever you want :mjlol:
That was a direct quote from PuertoRicanTechDaily.com :wow:
Breh your TV is not even on part with my bedroom TV. It"s not even worth the effort. You're playing pool with Minnesota fats:ufdup:
Talk is cheap so right now you guys sounding mighty broke to me :hhh:

let us all have a gander at your best setup, and no photoshopped shyts