Now that Kendrick flopped, can we give Future his spot in the big 3?

Daps
Future currently has the #1 song in the world and just had the #1 album in the country just 2 weeks ago :dead: what world do you live in

Actually Jack Harlow is back at #1 with First Class.

That said regarding the OP, if we're using sales as a barometer how is Kendrick out when he sold 50k more than Future 1st week?? And all of Future's top 40 chart debuts just got knocked down because of Bad Bunny.

maxamusa

Rookie
Daps
what you basing this on? I'll tell you one difference between Cole and the other 3. Cole got dreamville. Those projects he put out with the crew were HARD. And he got dreamville festival.
Those other 3 OGz right? Where are their crews? Who are they putting on/passing the torch too? Cole ever do any clout chasing BS? Sell any controversy?

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
what you basing this on? I'll tell you one difference between Cole and the other 3. Cole got dreamville. Those projects he put out with the crew were HARD. And he got dreamville festival.
Those other 3 OGz right? Where are their crews? Who are they putting on/passing the torch too? Cole ever do any clout chasing BS? Sell any controversy?
Dreamville isnt that big. Party and Keem have outsold Dreamville artists lol.

I fukk with Cole but its obvious his whole thing is pretending hes broke lol.

maxamusa

Rookie
Daps
Dreamville isnt that big. Party and Keem have outsold Dreamville artists lol.

I fukk with Cole but its obvious his whole thing is pretending hes broke lol.
Don't give AF about sales I don't work @ a label. He still put out entire projects that were dope with the whole team. "Group" albums.