Now that we know the cac agent Paul Sowers in #Ados is using a fake alias...

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot more legs on this than I would have thought. And interesting revelations (not sure if they mean anything tho. The actual agents in these types of organizations are Black).

Has anyone tried to communicate directly with this guy?

It’s 2020, everyone can be reached...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
A lot more legs on this than I would have thought. And interesting revelations (not sure if they mean anything tho. The actual agents in these types of organizations are Black).

Has anyone tried to communicate directly with this guy?

It’s 2020, everyone can be reached...
It has legs because those are the most effective rumors, the ones that can't definitively be proven or refuted. They play upon existing fears / anxiety of the group you're speaking to. Even when something constituting proof is revealed, they will dismiss it anyway.

Trump said Obama wasn't born in America. That had legs for a long time. The fact that a birth certificate was produced later didn't change the minds of some people.

Trump didn't know or care whether Obama was born in America, he knew that the people he was speaking to would care ,though.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@xoxodede

"Why would the 'right wing' support a reparations claim for African Americans! It doesn't even make logical sense, c'mon! Being anti-immigrant doesn't make you right wing!! You just don't care about black Americans!!"

**10 minutes later**

"Paul Sowers is a racist, white supremacist who supports ADOS. Ill keep my eye on him...but quit trippin!"

These fools don't even truly believe the word vomit they type devoting themselves to these snake oil salesmen.

Cute -- but I didn't say " but quit tripping" -- I said let's call out all white people equally. I also said I don't read or support him. But, again you lack reading comprehension and the truth isn't in you. So, I understand.

Nothing I said was incorrect or crazy. Continue to gaslight and be xenophobic though. Again, pick up some books Sir :smile:

Oh -- have a great day!

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It has legs because those are the most effective rumors, the ones that can't definitively be proven or refuted. They play upon existing fears / anxiety of the group you're speaking to. Even when something constituting proof is revealed, they will dismiss it anyway.

Trump said Obama wasn't born in America. That had legs for a long time. The fact that a birth certificate was produced later didn't change the minds of some people.

Trump didn't know or care whether Obama was born in America, he knew that the people he was speaking to would care ,though.

Yeah... I don’t think this is a valid attack. Just wondering if anyone took the time to @ this guy for some answers.

The whole ego tripping and beefing over such an important issue is distasteful and smells like crabs. And I only see this type of energy around Black issues. Maybe I’m biased.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
When I tried googling Matt O'Brien I quickly realized why he maybe has a legitimate reason for using a pen name. His name is super common and there is already a writer named Matt O'Brien who dominates searches for that name.

But still, I wish Yvette and Tone would just say who this guy is and how he got involved. But I suspect there is something about his background that would just fuel more suspicion, so they are saying as little as possible.