Now that we've seen Hitman vs Conceited...was smack wrong?

Was smack wrong for making that blog?

• Yeah n!gga, these dudes helped make him who he is..that was disrespectful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah breh.. Alot of these "top teir" n!ggas aint making "top teir" battles..

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Can you still blame smack for his blog now?

Key points he made:

1. Rappers treating this like a payday with essentially no fuks being given

2. Alot of these rappers arent coming with 3 complete rounds and/or choking in the first round which makes for bad footage.

3. Its not fair to the company or the FANS :lupe:

In all honesty i never spoke about smacks blog. When the blog first dropped and i seen that the ratings and comments were disabled. I clicked play like :lupe: not knowing what to expect...and after watching i was :ehh: it seemed fair...

But then i saw the outrage from rappers and i was seeing there point of view as well so i didnt know who was in the wrong....

What do you guys think?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
In this insistence... with these two artist... they didn't deserve to be on SM3. He was right to wait to release this battle, would have set the wrong vibe for the next battles. Still marked out for everything else with the company. And he didn't need to explain himself in a blog. He should have waited until the battles dropped then everyone would have gave Smack more props.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can you still blame smack for his blog now?

Key points he made:

1. Rappers treating this like a payday with essentially no fuks being given

2. Alot of these rappers arent coming with 3 complete rounds and/or choking in the first round which makes for bad footage.

3. Its not fair to the company or the FANS :lupe:

In all honesty i never spoke about smacks blog. When the blog first dropped and i seen that the ratings and comments were disabled. I clicked play like :lupe: not knowing what to expect...and after watching i was :ehh: it seemed fair...

But then i saw the outrage from rappers and i was seeing there point of view as well so i didnt know who was in the wrong....

What do you guys think?

He invalidated every thing he fukkin said when they put together that horrible organized Summer Madness 3 event :snoop:

:mindblown: why the fukk would you have hitman and con on stage for an hour pretending to battle and it didn't go down, if that bullshyt didn't happen who's to say the Math punch would have even gone down? nikkas woulda battled and we woulda got to see atleast one more battle afterwards

smack on stage prancin around on stage talkin random shyt and nikkas just sittin there waiting hours for battles

bars over names

and BATTLES over whatever bullshyt Smack and his people be on :yeshrug:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he made the blog a little after the actual nome3 events right? he was pretty much on point, at that time i wasnt 100% who he was talking about but after watching all the nome3 battles, practically all the vets had horrid 3rd rounds (clips,con,holla) with other nikkas like shine even choking

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He invalidated every thing he fukkin said when they put together that horrible organized Summer Madness 3 event

word, he had DNA spit a dumbass freestyle, had con/holla being divas on stage, started the battles super fukking late and a whole bunch of other fukkery that probably wasnt shown to the online audience.

smh at this nikka Smack; he needs to learn how to organize events properly..... all that "extra hands" to assist in smoother transitions from battle to battle seems like it didnt help at all

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Bruh I was just about to make a thread about this BS battle
I did not read Smack's blog, but I certainly felt it was fawked up for these lame nikkas to completely half azzz the 3rd round
Like really what did Hitman think he was going to accomplish with that BS "memory lane" round?

It's obvious that new rules are needed for this battle rap shyt, more importantly, they need to setup a "grooming factory" and early exposure for up and coming battlers, like UFC Ultimate Fighter inorder to always renew and keep it fresh

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
he right but he's not blameless either

a nikka could just as easily say well i didnt write 3 of my best rounds ever cause i dont even know if the event will last long enough for me to get onstage anymore :stopitslime::yeshrug:

it would be BS but it wouldn't be 100% wrong with the way theyve been doing business