now these females gonna be claiming to be partially siberian

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
New Native American theory
What We Learned About Native American Migration Isn't True
The question at hand: Did Native Americans come to the Americas in one migratory wave or two?
New research is turning a centuries-old hypothesis about Native Americans’ origins on its head. A team of geneticists and anthropologists published anarticle in Science on Tuesday that traces Native Americans to a single group that settled in what’s now America far later than what scientists previously thought.

The researchers looked at sequenced DNA from bones as well as the sequenced genomes of Native American volunteers with heritage from not only the Americas but also Siberia and Oceania, says according to Rasmus Nielsen, a computational geneticist at the University of California, Berkeley, and one of the authors of the study. The researchers contacted people whose heritage indicated they were of Amerindian or Athanbascan—the two ethnic derivations of Native Americans—descent. Specifically, they looked at their mitochondrial DNA (mDNA), which is passed from mother to child.

What they found fundamentally changes what scientists previously thought. The team found that Native Americans most likely had a common Siberian origin, contradicting theories that an earlier migration from Europe occurred.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
"contradicting theories that an earlier migration from Europe occurred"

I know that wasn't the main point of the article but I'm pretty sure only white supremacists took the Solutrean Theory seriously

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
"contradicting theories that an earlier migration from Europe occurred"

I know that wasn't the main point of the article but I'm pretty sure only white supremacists took the Solutrean Theory seriously
i've never heard anyone really agree with that, but then again I don't know any white supremacists

:scheme: