Now we all know size matters in a fight, but what about weapons?

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Breh don’t pull that BS

Royce was LITERALLY 6 FOOT 1

Going up against guys who were 6’3 - 6’4 MAX. That’s barely a 3 inch height difference.

We’re talking about over a foot (12 inches) in height difference here.
Sure I’ll give you that. But Marco Ruas chopping down 6’8” Paul Varleans with Muay Thai leg kicks and the entire UFC 8 “David vs Goliath” tournament (where they intentionally put smaller fighters against bigger fighters) point still stands using your criteria. Not to mention PRIDE FC’s infamous freak show fights which almost always had the extreme size discrepancies you’re mentioning in OP. Those went the same way too. Dude with skill usually won out regardless of size

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Sure I’ll give you that. But Marco Ruas chopping down 6’8” Paul Varleans with Muay Thai leg kicks and the entire UFC 8 “David vs Goliath” tournament point still stands using your criteria. Not to mention PRIDE FC’s infamous freak show fights which almost always had the extreme size discrepancies you’re mentioning in OP. Those went the roughly bout the same way too. Dude with skill usually won out regardless of size
Again, still not even close to a foot of height difference.

Marco was 6’1 vs a 6’8 dude. That’s a 7 inch height difference. That’s 5 WHOLE INCHES from a foot.

main-qimg-943418be8ea972448b6b8c782af627ea

This is what a 5 INCH DIFFERENCE looks like.

For it to be similar to the size discrepancy I’m talking about Marco would’ve had to fight a dude who was 7’1

blogs-the-feed-it-follows-tallest-man-02%5B1%5D.jpg

Literally every increment of height matters.

This is not a game.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA

Marco was 6’1 vs a 6’8 dude. That’s a 7 inch height difference. That’s 5 WHOLE INCHES from a foot.

For it to be similar to the size discrepancy I’m talking about Marco would’ve had to fight a dude who was 7’1

This is not a game.
Then explain Mike Tyson consistently knocking out dudes taller than him then:beli:
If you think that height alone makes a superior fighter by default, you clearly know jack shyt about fighting.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
A fair one with a bigger dude isn’t really a fair one so to mitigate that melee weapons are acceptable blunt objects.

Bladed weapons go a little too far and might be an issue in a court of law but if somebody I don’t know attacks me for no reason believe I’ll fight dirty.

There’s big dudes and then there are gargantuan dudes like Shaq, Big Show and Floyd mayweathers Bodyguards. If someone is that big and you are Kevin Hart’s size it might be difficult to hurt them with anything not bladed, because of their sheer mass not height. They like have an extra bit of armour.
A man Kevin hart size could legit very easily murder a man shaq’s size with a baseball bat if the big dude doesn’t grab it. Also humans don’t have “armour” against weapons

King

Daps
Been I legit already explained how that isn’t even a valid point :gucci:
Mike Tyson was 5’11

Not 5’5

That’s a 6 inch height difference.

A 5’5 dude would fighting Mike would be the equivalent to Mike fighting a dude that was 6’5.

And Mikes tallest opponent ever was 6’6. And that’s if the dude wasn’t actually 6’5 IRL.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

This is not a game.
I wouldn’t but it past that Lil dude to beat the tall guy in this pic. Dudes his height don’t have good balance, that lumbering motherfukking might tumble trying to grab him and bust his own head wide open:picard:

King

Daps
I wouldn’t but it past that Lil dude to beat the tall guy in this pic. Dudes his height don’t have good balance, that lumbering motherfukking might tumble trying to grab him and bust his own head wide open:picard:
That’s exactly why I chose 6’6 vs 5’5.

I just chose 7’1 in the context of dudes counter example.

At that height you can still be a prime athlete.

Wilder, Gronk, and numerous other professional athletes that can perform incredible feats of athleticism without suffering due to their height.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Then explain Mike Tyson consistently knocking out dudes taller than him then:beli:
If you think that height alone makes a superior fighter by default, you clearly know jack shyt about fighting.

Exactly as height mainly gives you reach. And being taller can actually put a person at a disadvantage.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’ve always wondered about this b:c I used to see short dudes win lots of fights in high school. I’m sure major extreme size difference matter but I wonder to what extent.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So we all know that a 5’5 dude is getting demolished by a 6’6 dude any day of the week. Implying the 6’6 dude has at least an elementary understanding of fighting.

But how would that factor if it the 5’5 dude had a weapon? Guns don’t count.

But like a baseball bat, golf club, brass knuckles, knife, etc.

Do you think the sheer size and reach of a man over a foot taller could overpower a 5’5 dude holding a weapon?

Rules:

-The element of surprise doesn’t count.

-They both assume a fighting stance in an open area

-The 5’5 dude can have any weapon of his choice, so long as it isn’t a gun, tazer, or pepper spray.

- 6’6 dude is unarmed.

-The 6’6 dude has the massive weight advantage, of course.
Demetrious Johnson washing 97% percent of the planet. Size is a factor but generally most people cant fight. your size doesn't play a factor until well it becomes a factor, and even then it's tricky. the average 6'4"280 breh is washing the average individual period. BUT when you start talking people who fight fight professionally its a whole nother story.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I’ve always wondered about this b:c I used to see short dudes win lots of fights in high school. I’m sure major extreme size difference matter but I wonder to what extent.

I've seen 5'5' cats drop 6'4" cats on there neck. BUT if yall can both fight its not really a challenge for the most part. its just that most people cant fight.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So we all know that a 5’5 dude is getting demolished by a 6’6 dude any day of the week. Implying the 6’6 dude has at least an elementary understanding of fighting.

But how would that factor if it the 5’5 dude had a weapon? Guns don’t count.

But like a baseball bat, golf club, brass knuckles, knife, etc.

Do you think the sheer size and reach of a man over a foot taller could overpower a 5’5 dude holding a weapon?

Rules:

-The element of surprise doesn’t count.

-They both assume a fighting stance in an open area

-The 5’5 dude can have any weapon of his choice, so long as it isn’t a gun, tazer, or pepper spray.

- 6’6 dude is unarmed.

-The 6’6 dude has the massive weight advantage, of course.

Not true. Only at the professional level. Thomas F Wilson was getting bullied in school. Dude was 6'5 230 if you don't know who that is that's BIFF from BTTF. Heart got a lot to do with shyt. Confidence too.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I've seen 5'5' cats drop 6'4" cats on there neck. BUT if yall can both fight its not really a challenge for the most part. its just that most people cant fight.
That makes so much sense. Ability would be the primary variable but if both parties are skilled, then size does matter.
Where does stuff like footwork and speed come into play?

Asking as a chick b:c girl fights are completely different. Lmao!