NSA Wiretapping and Snowden on the run

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:skip: Social media is the easiest target.

Essentially, the Government employs interns to write Python scripts that mine and collect social media data. Read Violent Python to learn more about the actual techniques, join a Government organization to actually perform said techniques.

You should be more worried about your browsing history and emails being monitored, stored, and mined to create an evolving profile on you. All of this individual data is aggregated and used to uniquely identify you, your history, connections, beliefs, preferences, purchasing habits, and so on.

:umad:

:sadcam:

:lupe:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Exactly...the same records about your land lines have also been available via court order.

But this is being done without benefit of a warrant which is where the issue comes in. There needs to be some judicial oversight when it comes to the wholesale violation of privacy rights.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing to hide

cant say the same for illegals likes @Mook

Last edited by a moderator:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
But this is being done without benefit of a warrant which is where the issue comes in. There needs to be some judicial oversight when it comes to the wholesale violation of privacy rights.
Here's your warrant and judicial oversight in one little neat package:

A secret intelligence court in the United States had ordered the telecommunications company Verizon to provide the National Security Agency (NSA) with the phone records of millions of Americans, according to a report published on the Guardian's website on Wednesday.

Who sits on said court? Who appoints to it?

This is what the Patriot Act has allowed our government to do.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here's your warrant and judicial oversight in one little neat package:

Who sits on said court? Who appoints to it?

This is what the Patriot Act has allowed our government to do.

shyt like that is why the Patriot Act should have never been enacted under Bush and definitely should not have been extended and broadened under Obama.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't worried :manny:

When will citizens start to accept that along with living in a "free country" we fork over personal liberties? It's not that i'm cool with it, but the government knowing i listen to kendrick lamar and what i spank my monkey to really doesn't bother me. The thing i wonder is what this data is being used for since it seems their methods of acquisition are meant to not effect me... its like we're all apart of a case study or something.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

When will citizens start to accept that along with living in a "free country" we fork over personal liberties? It's not that i'm cool with it, but the government knowing i listen to kendrick lamar and what i spank my monkey to really doesn't bother me. The thing i wonder is what this data is being used for since it seems their methods of acquisition are meant to not effect me... its like we're all apart of a case study or something.

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Your history teachers failed you bruh.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sadcam::mindblown::whoa::stopitslime:

brehs, i think we've identified one of the elite's paid shills

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yes we can? :smugfavre:
ObamaBush.jpg
Aside from bailout banks, and Fortune 500 companies, and line the pockets of the health insurance cartel, what else has this nikka done? Damn we got duped :banghead:

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes we can? :smugfavre:
ObamaBush.jpg
Aside from bailout banks, and Fortune 500 companies, and line the pockets of the health insurance cartel, what else has this nikka done? Damn we got duped :banghead:

You've got a point.

But then you gotta think about what a Republican would be doing right now? We would be invading Syria and Iran by now... :huhldup: