Nuk Beefin With Kevin Gates

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he say about investin? Bless wit me some game :blessed: you can pm me if you want

& you eva spoke to boobie?
My bad breh. He just told that I could start off small with like six dollars and let it build up over time. He told me his condo got appraised for 1.2 million. Breh also told me "fukk them Jordan's" he got me wanting to learn about investing. You never know where it could take you.

And nah I never met OG boobie black. I hope i do. Gates Mostly be solo out in public. I did meet dreka b4.

Daps
My bad breh. He just told that I could start off small with like six dollars and let it build up over time. He told me his condo got appraised for 1.2 million. Breh also told me "fukk them Jordan's" he got me wanting to learn about investing. You never know where it could take you.

And nah I never met OG boobie black. I hope i do. Gates Mostly be solo out in public. I did meet dreka b4.

Its all good bro. & he is right about them Js. Def made me fuc wit him 100,000xs more now :salute: have you tried following any of his advice?