Number 1 overall high school player & projected top 5 pick Chet Holgrem going to Gonzaga

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
way too skinny for the next level. dude is gonna get bullied so bad. not fast enough to guard wings and not strong enough to guard bigs. you can get away with it in HS and college but in the nba, it's damn near impossible. look at kristaps coreweakness. chet also says he's a wing player and takes offense if u call him a center :usure:. high key he made a great move not taking the g-league route because he would have gotten demolished and I think he knows that

you're right. Clearly all those folks that get paid to be right about this stuff don't know as much as you :ohhh:. And clearly the 7 foot white dude hasn't been challenged by all the best HS players for the last 4 years every weekend every summer :stopitslime:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
He plays on the perimeter he can shoot handle and pass and he's very good shot blocker. Hes way more agile and quick on his feet compared to Kris. I think he gonna play PF/SF kind of like KD he's wirey strong he doesn't get pushed around as much as people think he does. Im from Minnesota and seen a couple of his games with Jalen Suggs live. He moves just like the NBA players do he's the real deal
He's basically gonna be a 4 for Gonzaga next year with Timme in the middle. Offensively he's the ideal stretch 5. Defensively he's a beast on help. The 1 question is can he guard bigs on the block even at a decent level and hold his own rebounding.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
He was 15 years old and 7’ feet tall when he was crossing over Steph Curry

Unknown.gif

:whoo:

...wow....

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're right. Clearly all those folks that get paid to be right about this stuff don't know as much as you :ohhh:. And clearly the 7 foot white dude hasn't been challenged by all the best HS players for the last 4 years every weekend every summer :stopitslime:
Probably the dumbest argument ever. Using that logic, the people that get paid to do the list would predict every all star and the top picks would be the best players in the draft. Watch games instead of relying on mock drafts brehs

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Probably the dumbest argument ever. Using that logic, the people that get paid to do the list would predict every all star and the top picks would be the best players in the draft. Watch games instead of relying on mock drafts brehs
not at all. But you didnt post doubts or reasons why he may not succeed which is perfectly reasonable. You stated it like it was obvious and factual like youre smarter than everyone else.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not at all. But you didnt post doubts or reasons why he may not succeed which is perfectly reasonable. You stated it like it was obvious and factual like youre smarter than everyone else.
I’m smarter than you tho :manny:

History is on my side but keep dikk riding these experts who give analysis based on which players give them access. I’m sure they’re not biased

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good look for Penny and Pat that they made his top 5. Looking forward to seeing him at the next level, he’s tough despite his frame