Nvidia shows off AI robots

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Robot gone catch this Johnny Cage kick,he don’t get back.

full

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How long does it take to charge the robot

How long does it take to build

How expensive is it to make

How is the ai going to create new infrastructure when the grid is controlled by politicians and private companies

What problems does it solve that wouldn't be solved by a willing human

How much does it weigh and what happens if it stops functioning and needs to be taken for repairs.

I'm not exactly thrilled about how advanced the robots are when he's showing that THEY DONT LISTEN TO HIM. This is like doing a demo for siri or Google assistant and hearing "I'm sorry I didn't get that" or "searching for grindr" when you ask "where can I get cheap binders"

Humanoid robots are like flying cars. Cool until you start thinking about the feasibility and unintended consequences.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How long does it take to charge the robot

How long does it take to build

How expensive is it to make

How is the ai going to create new infrastructure when the grid is controlled by politicians and private companies

What problems does it solve that wouldn't be solved by a willing human

How much does it weigh and what happens if it stops functioning and needs to be taken for repairs.

I'm not exactly thrilled about how advanced the robots are when he's showing that THEY DONT LISTEN TO HIM. This is like doing a demo for siri or Google assistant and hearing "I'm sorry I didn't get that" or "searching for grindr" when you ask "where can I get cheap binders"

Humanoid robots are like flying cars. Cool until you start thinking about the feasibility and unintended consequences.

This the only consequence that matters :wow:
2B7STYU.png