Votes: 28 35.4%
  • The Wu-Tang Clan

Votes: 51 64.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ayy @Wacky D how you feel about Bone being one of the first acts to perform in a not packed yet arena this past Saturday...?

Hours later the headliners, the GOAT group, finishes up

Wu rarely opens for ANYBODY. Bone performed before SEVERAL acts.

thats on them for not handling their business properly.

yall just posted them in the middle of the bill for "rock the bells", a show that they HEADLINED.

thats their fault. and thats the difference between them & wutang. cuz wutang would refuse to perform. thats why they got yall thinking that theyre more popular than they are. and thats wassup. thats what theyre supposed to do.

sorry to dissappoint you with my answer. i dont do the stanning thing.

No...they didn't f@ggot
rtb13_la_eblast_zps2be29b73.jpg

:mjlol: at Bone listed under Jurassic 5

means nothing. looks like promoters who dont know what theyre doing. krs-one, rakim, doug e fresh & slick rick are in much lower font.

and the only thing people talk about from that show is bone.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
thats on them for not handling their business properly.

yall just posted them in the middle of the bill for "rock the bells", a show that they HEADLINED.

thats their fault. and thats the difference between them & wutang. cuz wutang would refuse to perform. thats why they got yall thinking that theyre more popular than they are. and thats wassup. thats what theyre supposed to do.

sorry to dissappoint you with my answer. i dont do the stanning thing.

means nothing. looks like promoters who dont know what theyre doing. krs-one, rakim, doug e fresh & slick rick are in much lower font.

and the only thing people talk about from that show is bone.

:russ: Shut the fvck up, b!tch. They did not headline RTB. Name ONE fvcking show/festival where one of the headliners/headliner is placed several spots below other acts on the promotional material. And LOL at you blaming their placement in these shows on the promoters. We're talking about the promoters for one of the biggest hip hop festivals in the world and the promoters that ended up getting the Barclays Center. They know what they're doing. The Wu are hip hop's Beatles. You can't find any competent hip hop promoter that will place Wu below acts like Currensy or Lil Kim on a bill. KRS-ONE, Rakim, Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick are certified hip hop legends but they have opening spots and lower billings because they are not going to draw like Wu or Black Hippy or Outkast. It's business. You're pathetic. Wu get headlining status because they ARE BIGGER than BONE. Period. I don't care what Bone sold in the past or what commercially successful single they've had. Again...VERY rarely do you see Wu at shows and they aren't at the top of the bill. You're full of sh!t. That's why your threads get moved to JBO. You're a weirdo.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Wu ROUTINELY sell out Coliseums domestically and overseas. In every crevice on the planet Earth the Wu symbol is recognizable. They have fans in third world countries that not only know their lyrics word for word but get branded with that W tattoo. Paraphernalia and clothing that has that W on it still sell very well...over 2 decades after Wu's first album was released. The culture only has a handful of acts that has the worldwide visibility that Wu-Tang has.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:damn:

Cant we all just get along :mjcry:

I've seen some hip hop arguments Damn near take lives offline though :russ:

I ain't with all the drama, Norman. I like to bone, I'm a peaceful brother

But it's hard not to call out dude's like @Wacky D and @observe. Them dudes be in a bunch of threads posting some of the most off the wall propaganda you'll see in the Booth. Wack is a delusional crackpot and observe is a Coli troll and a part time wack rapper.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Like I said, I prefer NWA and think they're better but there's no denying that Wu Tang is universally the biggest rap group ever. lol @ bone thugs.

Like I said before it's the Nelly/Jay comparison. Yes Bone at their peak sold one album that Wu never did but overall popularity as a brand they aren't even in the same stratosphere. Wu is the biggest rap group ever because of worldwide fan appeal and longevity. Bone was a group that was popular for 3 years and faded out.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I ain't with all the drama, Norman. I like to bone, I'm a peaceful brother

But it's hard not to call out dude's like @Wacky D and @observe. Them dudes be in a bunch of threads posting some of the most off the wall propaganda you'll see in the Booth. Wack is a delusional crackpot and observe is a Coli troll and a part time wack rapper.
Sometimes bullets have to fly from both sides so I feel y'all. The bone/epmd was foul though, on some Watergate shyt :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
straight outta compton <<< 36 chambers
efil4zaggin >>> wutang forever
100 miles & runnin >>> the w
nwa disbanding >>> those other wu albums

lets not even include all the other intangibles. wu gets the edge on singles & lyrics. but everything else is nwa all the way.

"Straight Outta Compton" > "36 Chambers"
"100 Miles & Runnin'" > "The W"

And that's about it. "Forever" takes a healthy shyt on "elif4zaggN", which sounds exactly like they lost a ghostwriter.

After that it's a landslide due to the solos, which is reflected in the poll. I could've told you the outcome of this before a single person voted.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as BONE and Wu, BONE sold more records but Wu is bigger. I'd even go as far as to say Wu had the career BONE should have, but their fanbase wasn't as fanatical.

Fred.