NXT 2.0 on USA 11/23/21: Let the Wet Games begin!

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Breakker as the fourth heel :leon:
He been more a babyface then anything so is these is official turn
Bron Breaker a heel?

Edit- nvm saw it was 1.0 vs 2.0, I'm a idiot :mjlol:
Pete Dunne is more NXT UK then NXT 1.0 & LA knight just got there this year yet he apart of the old guard not the new

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He been more a babyface then anything so is these is official turn

Pete Dunne is more NXT UK then NXT 1.0 & LA knight just got there this year yet he apart of the old guard not the new
This ain't about Heel vs Face. It's old school vs new school. NXT UK is part of the 1.0 NXT.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This ain't about Heel vs Face. It's old school vs new school. NXT UK is part of the 1.0 NXT.
NXT UK is usually in it own universe by itself.

Bron whole crew is heel & we all no at some point he's turning & going to snap on Ciampa. Ciampa crew outside of Dunne is face with them doing a double turn with Waller and Knight.

You can say it's not heel vs face its old school vs new school but it seems like its a mixed of both to me.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Bron whole crew is heel & we all no at some point he's turning & going to snap on Ciampa. Ciampa crew outside of Dunne is face with them doing a double turn with Waller and Knight.

You can say it's not heel vs face its old school vs new school but it seems like its a mixed of both to me.
My point with NXT UK was it was started during the NXT 1.0 days so it would fall into that group.

NXT crowd gonna still cheer Bron after this. I don't see this as permanent turn for him.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

think of it as more rookie vs veterans kinda thing

I kinda like it

Was a little weird that they suddenly did a double term with waller and knight

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I loves me some Kota but... let's be real here. The combined weight of these two women wouldn't move the ring during a superplex.
There's two women bout to be in this match and the sum total cake in it wouldn't amount to one of Gigi's cheeks.
The combined weight in the ring still less than pre-release Nia.
They're basically two versions of the same foreign, thin, abnormally-haired 'crazy girl' template.

Kota wins because obviously.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I loves me some Kota but... let's be real here. The combined weight of these two women wouldn't move the ring during a superplex.
There's two women bout to be in this match and the sum total cake in it wouldn't amount to one of Gigi's cheeks.
The combined weight in the ring still less than pre-release Nia.
They're basically two versions of the same foreign, thin, abnormally-haired 'crazy girl' template.

Kota wins because obviously.
KLR has a flatter ass than Charlotte :picard: