NXT Live on USA 1/1/20: NXT Year End Awards

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
go look on TNT at the venue that AEW is in tonight. it looks excellent and is a small venue that seats between 3,000-5,000 people. THIS is what NXT should be doing every week. travel the country for their Wednesday night shows at small, cool looking venues like this.

NXT still feels and looks very amateur being filmed at Full Sail

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
go look on TNT at the venue that AEW is in tonight. it looks excellent and is a small venue that seats between 3,000-5,000 people. THIS is what NXT should be doing every week. travel the country for their Wednesday night shows at small, cool looking venues like this.

NXT still feels and looks very amateur being filmed at Full Sail

Size of the venue doesn't mean better quality. Look at Raw and SD.

Full Sail is part of what makes NXT special.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Size of the venue doesn't mean better quality. Look at Raw and SD.

it absolutely matters when the competition looks like 5 star production. NXT doesn't need to go into big arenas every week. that's why I said look at the small venue AEW is in tonight. it's 3,000-5,000. NXT can easily draw that every week WHILE touring the country and giving causal fans the opportunity to attend live events.

as of right now, AEW looks like 5 star production. NXT looks like 1.5 star production

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
it absolutely matters when the competition looks like 5 star production. NXT doesn't need to go into big arenas every week. that's why I said look at the small venue AEW is in tonight. it's 3,000-5,000. NXT can easily draw that every week WHILE touring the country and giving causal fans the opportunity to attend live events.

as of right now, AEW looks like 5 star production. NXT looks like 1.5 star production

Don't matter to me, AEW looks like 0 star because I don't watch it. :lolbron:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
This is a wild way to do this having people show up to the empty building. Should have just filmed them getting the awards at the PC or in a studio setting or something :ld:

Also they should have made another one to hand Roddy since they pretty much Freebird rule the tag belts when they need to.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is a wild way to do this having people show up to the empty building. Should have just filmed them getting the awards at the PC or in a studio setting or something :ld:

Also they should have made another one to hand Roddy since they pretty much Freebird rule the tag belts when they need to.

Well Kyle mentioned it so they understand.